Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Rackit store on KVMGalore
Rackit offers the following product lines:
Rackit® Technology Corporation offers IT professionals an array of expert solutions to mount, manage, control, and protect Information Technology infrastructure, making network environment effectively manageable, easily accessible, safe, well maintained, and adaptable to changing requirements.
At Rackit Technology Corporation they are IT people. Being in this industry for over 25 years, they speak your lingo, and specialize in your physical computer and network environment:
• They are experts in KVM switches, utilizing cutting edge technology from leading KVM switch makers, to give you local and remote access and control of multiple servers and network appliances through any number of consoles at the NOC, or extended to your desk, or remotely over IP from around the world.
• They understand all the ins-and-outs of rack mount applications of servers and network appliances in densely populated server racks and computer cabinets, effectively handling real-world issues such as cable management, power distribution, and cooling.
• They offer a wide range of sophisticated external threat detection (ETD) and environment monitoring systems that reduce down time by providing advance warnings on changing environment parameters, allowing remote control and optimal resource allocation.
• They configure LAN and equipment racks, open or enclosed, to optimize the utilization of your limited space in the most functional way.
• Finally, they offer a wide variety of rack accessories to make your data center and computer workplace comfortable and productive.
At Rackit they take the time to listen to your needs, your functional requirements, personal preferences, and space limitations. Rackit's sales engineers then go to the drawing board to offer you the most functional combination of their wide range of products to manage your computer equipment and control your network appliances. And after your purchase, Rackit's technical support is always available to you at no charge.
Rackit's industry experience; broad and functional product line; consulting-oriented approach; and commitment to forging long-term relationships make Rackit Technology Corporation a natural partner for any company striving to improve its computer network environment.
Standard warranty: Two years
Rack-products warranty*: Lifetime
* Racks and rack-accessories made out of metal, excluding electrical/electronic accessories
At only 1U, Ventit fan trays create accelerated air-flow throughout a server/equipment cabinet, providing extra vertical or horizontal ventilation in densely populated enclosed racks
24U and 45U 2-post, cable-management-friendly telco racks made of cold rolled steel with built-in grounding studs, supporting 800 lb weight load
Heavy-duty (150 lb weight-capacity) 16" on center wall-mount open communication rack with a front left- or right-hand swinging gate featuring a 90║ positive stop
Network and communications wall-mount racks with a forward-tilting mounting frame for easy patch-panel punch-down; equipment and cable access
Security lock boxes for securing digital video recorders (DVRs), VCRs or sensitive network appliances that need to be securely locked up and horizontally mounted to the wall
Keyboard, optional mouse, optional monitor trays for 2-post or 4-post rack mounting
2-post aluminum open-bay racks, 18U to 45U, silver-anodized or black-anodized finish that get bolted to the floor, for rack-mounting telco/network/computer equipment
12U, 16U and 21U, 12" or 18" deep, fixed, open-frame data-comm wall-mount racks 300 lbs. weight capacity with self-squaring design for easy on-site installation
6U, 9U, and 12U 2-post-mounting wall-mount network/communication enclosed racks featuring depth-adjustable front mounting rails and easy, one-person installation
Wall-mount (and under-desk-mount) shelves/brackets for full size or small-form-factor desktop/tower and thin-client computers designed to get the computer off the floor/desktop
M6, #10-32 and #12-24 rack-mounting screws in 'standard', self-tapping or cage-nut style for mounting equipment, shelves and accessories onto IT racks
Wall-mount brackets for space-saving rack-mounting equipment flush to the wall vertically or horizontally or under a desk, occupying minimal depth
2U and 4U space-saving wall-mount cases designed for mounting 19-inch rack-mount equipment flush to the wall, either from the side or from the top
1U rack-mount LCD USB-VGA KVM console-drawers with a wide (16:9) screen supporting Hi-Def 1080p video and a backlit-illuminated keyboard
1U, front-mounting and 4-post-mounting integrated USB keyboard/mouse trays - pull it out when needed; tuck it back in to get it out of the way
Vertical surge-protector power strips seamlessly integrate into open-frame IT racks, rated at 15, 20 or 30 Amps with 12- 24- or 36-receptacles
Vertical surge-protector power strips for IT racks and network environments rated at 15, 20 or 30 Amps with high density 12- 24- or 36-receptacles
High performance, computer grade rack-mount surge protector power strips, 15 or 20 Amps, with 6 or 8 outlets facing the front or the back
19" and 17" LCD KVM consoles-drawers with 8- or 16-port KVM over IP switches for local & remote (Internet/LAN) access to USB and PS/2 servers
Multi-platform rack-mount 17" or 19" LCD KVM console drawers w/ integrated 8- or 16-port KVM switch controlling any mix of USB & PS/2 servers
1U rack-mount KVM drawer/console tray, with independent slide-outs for a keyboard and a 17" LCD monitor; optional 8- or 16-port PS/2 KVM switch
1U, 19" or 17" flat panel LCD screen, affordable, space-saver rack-mount KVM console drawers, with a single-port VGA and USB or PS/2 interface