Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
It's easy to make returns when you shop at KVMGalore®
KVMGalore® return policy summary
You may return items purchased from KVMGalore in their as new* condition within 14 days of receiving delivery for a refund on the returned product.
You will need to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from KVMGalore in order to return a product.
We'll pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error, or if an item is being returned because it has been received damaged or defective.
No exchanges. We are unable to exchange items. If you ordered the wrong product and need another product instead – place a new order for the product you need and return the original product.
* An item is considered in as new condition if...
- It has not been used
- It is in its original new condition
- It is in its original packaging
- It includes ALL parts and accessories that originally came with the product
I need to return a product. What should I do?
- Fill out and complete an RMA form.
- You will receive a confirmation of your RMA request via e-mail, along with an RMA number and return shipping instructions. This process may take up to 3 business days.
- Ship the returned item(s) back according to the shipping instructions on the RMA confirmation you receive from KVMGalore.
- KVMGalore recommends you use a trackable shipping service such as UPS or FedEx.
- KVMGalore recommends that you insure the shipment for its value.
- Use the original outer packaging (if possible) or insert the returned product(s) into an external shipping box. Product box must not be used as the shipping box.
- Mark the outer box (or the shipping label) with your RMA number. The RMA number must be referenced on the shipment (otherwise we will be unable to identify it which may result in our inability to refund you).
- Include the KVMGalore-approved RMA confirmation document in the package.
The product is defective. What should I do?
- Thoroughly inspect your merchandise immediately upon receipt to insure that no damages occurred during shipment.
- If the merchandise you received seems to be defective or not working properly, call the manufacturer's technical support for assistance. Look up your manufacturer's contact information here.
- If, after discussing the problem with the manufacturer's technical support, it has been determined that your product is indeed defective, your product should be repaired or replaced by the manufacturer (at the manufacturer's discretion) under the terms of the manufacturer's limited warranty.
- If a product is determined to be defective within 25 days of delivery, it is KVMGalore's policy to expect that the manufacturer will replace the defective product with a new one. After this initial period, it is at the manufacturer's discretion to either replace a defective product or repair it, under the terms of the manufacturer's limited warranty.
- If you are experiencing difficulty with the manufacturer handling your complaint about a defective product, please complete our RMA form, describing the problem(s) you are experiencing. KVMGalore will issue you an RMA and/or will make the necessary arrangements with the manufacturer to resolve your issue.
- If you receive an RMA from KVMGalore, you must ship the defective product according to the shipping instructions on your RMA form. In such case KVMGalore will pay for the costs of the return shipment.
- If you are instructed to ship the defective product to KVMGalore, the product must be received in its original as new condition and packaging, and with no missing parts. A replacement will be shipped to you upon receipt of the defective product.
- No refunds are given for defective merchandise.
- No exchanges for different merchandise are made for defective products. If a defective product requires a replacement, it will be replaced by a product of identical make and model.
The product is damaged. What should I do?
- Refuse delivery if it is apparent, upon delivery, that the merchandise being delivered to you is damaged. Complete our RMA form to let us know that you have refused delivery.
- If the merchandise you received is damaged, please complete our RMA form within 3 days of delivery to arrange for a replacement.
- Maintain the product in its original packaging until you receive further instructions from KVMGalore (since product inspection by the shipper may be required).
- A replacement will be shipped to you upon KVMGalore receiving the carrier's acknowledgment of their responsibility for the damaged product.
- No refunds are given for damaged merchandise. Damaged merchandise will be replaced by KVMGalore with a product of identical make and model.
KVMGalore® return policy
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request must be submitted to initiate a return.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request must include:
- Name and/or model number of the product being returned
- Quantity of each product being returned
- You must obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from KVMGalore in order to return a product.
- You must obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from KVMGalore within 14 days from receiving delivery of your original order.
- KVMGalore must receive delivery of your return within no more than 25 days after you originally received delivery.
- A returned product must be in it original as new condition, which means:
- The product has not been used
- The product, including all parts, accessories and packaging that came with it are in their original new condition
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product includes all parts and accessories that originally came with it
- The product is being shipped back in an outer shipping box
- A full refund will only be given towards approved returns for product that arrives back in its original as new condition.
- At KVMGalore's discretion, KVMGalore may refuse delivery of a returned product not meeting this as new condition criteria.
- If a returned product is received by KVMGalore not in its original as new condition, KVMGalore may, at its discretion, accept the return and assess a restocking fee that will be deducted from the refund.
- KVMGalore will pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error, or if an item is being returned because it has been received damaged or defective.
- Customer is responsible for the return shipping charges for a return of non-defective, non-damaged merchandise, and such shipping costs are non-refundable.
- KVMGalore cannot accept a return and/or cannot process a refund for a return in certain instances, including:
- A return that has not been approved by KVMGalore and has not been issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) for by KVMGalore.
- A return that has been delivered back to KVMGalore more than 25 days after the date the customer has originally received delivery.
- A return of item(s) that has been altered or damaged (other than shipping damages incurred during the original shipment of the original order to you).
- Refund processing may take up to 30 days (from the date the return has been received by KVMGalore) to complete.