Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
RCT-MIK1619: 19" LCD screen KVM over IP rack-mount console-drawer
integrated with a 16-port KVM over IP switch, controlling USB and PS/2 servers at the rack, and from around the world
NOTE: USB or PS/2 cables are purchased separately* (see listing at the bottom of the page)
Using only 1U of EIA rack space (1.75" high), Sylphit-IP rack-mount integrated KVM computer console/switch is designed to answer today's needs of local KVM management at the rack along with remote access over IP, with built-in flexibility and modularity that supports growth.
Combining excellent server rack management with real-world remote-access needs, Sylphit-IP features a built-in IP module, providing a remote administrator anytime, anywhere access to all servers over IP (Internet, WAN, LAN) from a standard Web browser.
Sylphit-IP LCD KVM console drawer/switch supports any mix of USB and PS/2 servers utilizing 6- 10- or 15-foot single-connector KVM cables (PS/2 or USB) [purchased separately*] to connect to any mix of USB and PS/2 servers.
Sylphit-IP also features a 19" front-folding laptop-style active TFT LCD flat-panel tilting display that requires little pullout to tilt open, and – as a result – doesn't protrude into the aisle space in front of the rack. Protected by anti-glare tempered glass, Sylphit-IP's flat LCD screen can be tilted up and back to adjust to any comfortable viewing angle.
Sylphit-IP LCD KVM console drawer/switch features a fully functional 105-keys Windows keyboard (including a dedicated numeric keypad), an integrated 2-button touchpad pointing device, and an active TFT LCD flat panel display – protected by anti-glare tempered glass.
Sylphit-IP also features the ability to connect a 2nd (external) console (VGA monitor and USB keyboard/mouse). This feature is facilitated through two (2) industry-standard USB Type-A connectors and one (1) HD15 VGA (female) video connector at the back of the unit.
Equipped with industrial-grade heavy-duty slide-out rails with depth-adjustable rear mounting support, Sylphit-IP KVM console drawer/switch can be mounted in any standard 19" 4-post rack available in the market.
On-screen-display (OSD) allows assigning names to the attached servers, and selecting them by name. OSD also provides search-by-name capability. Alternatively, server selection can be achieved via channel push-buttons, or hot-key keyboard combination.
Sylphit-IP has an auto-scan mode for automatic monitoring of attached servers, and a built-in support for eight-character user-password security protection.
Sylphit-IP features 16 special HD15 server-connectors. Integrated (all-in-one) USB KVM cables (with USB keyboard/mouse and VGA video connectors on the server end) or PS/2 integrated (3-in-one) KVM cables (with PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse and VGA video connectors on the server end) are available [purchased separately*] at various lengths.
Features and Benefits
• Manage servers around the world
• Remote KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) access over IP
• Full control under any OS, in BIOS level, during boot, or at Blue Screens
• No additional software necessary on client console side
• Remote mass storage control and redirection
• Remote control over Java-enabled Browsers
• SSL Secure access through certificate authentication and data encryption
• SSL 256-bit encryption of all transmitted data
• RSA 1024-bit encryption
• Auto-optimize the frame rate and video quality according to the bandwidth availability
• Automatically senses video resolution for best possible screen capture
• High-performance mouse tracking and synchronization
• Integrated 16-port USB-PS/2 KVM switch utilizing all-in-one HD-15 (female) connectors to interface with controlled computers through all-in-one USB or PS/2 cables
• Multi-Platform support for any mix of USB and PS/2 servers
• 105-key full-featured Windows keyboard, with a dedicated numeric keypad and 2-button integrated touch-pad pointing device supporting Windows functionality
• Support for a 2nd (external) KVM console (VGA monitor and USB keyboard/mouse)
• Cascading port supports the connection of 7 more levels of KVM switches, for port expansion to control up to 128 servers from one console
• On-screen-display (OSD) that allows assigning names to the attached servers, searching and selecting them by name; OSD also provides search-by-name capability
• Alternate server selection via channel push-buttons, or hot-key keyboard combination
• Auto-scan mode for monitoring servers
• Support for eight-character user-password protection
• High-grade integrated (all-in-one) USB and PS/2 KVM cables (purchased separately*)
• Firmware update via web interface
• Only 1U (1.75" high) of 19-inch rack-mount space
• Laptop-style tilting display provides for short pull-out and minimal intrusion into the aisle space in front of the rack
• Anti-glare tempered glass protects the flat-panel display, adding enhanced visibility
• High-brightness and high contrast-ratio active TFT LCD flat panel integrated folding display
• 19" active TFT LCD display supporting crisp video resolution up to 1280x1024
• Adjustable rear mounting brackets support rack-mounting onto deep racks (up to 42-inches deep)
• Smooth-operating sliding rails that self-lock when pulled all the way out
• Industrial-grade heavy-duty steel construction, with built-in thumb screws for securing the unit when folded and pushed all the way in
• 2-year warranty. Extended RackitCare warranty available (see listing below)
1x Sylphit-IP KVM console drawer/switch unit
2x Rear extension mounting brackets
1x Power cord
Cables are not included - see listing of compatible cables below
* You must use Sylphit integrated KVM cables** (which are purchased separately - see listing at the bottom of the page) to connect this Sylphit model to your computers. Using cables other than Sylphit integrated KVM cables may render Sylphit inoperable and may void the manufacturer's warranty.
** Sylphit integrated KVM cables have an HDD-15 single connector on one end (connecting to Sylphit) and a blue VGA connector with one (USB) or two (PS/2) "pigtails" on the other end (connecting to a computer).