Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Computer graphics (VGA) video and stereo audio over twisted-pair transmitter
• Enhanced EDID, Max. Resolution - WUXGA and 1080p
• Size - TOOLS
• Audio - U
TP-121xl is a high-performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio signals.
It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits them over CAT 5 cable to a compatible receiver.
• Presentation and multimedia applications.
• Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Resolution - WUXGA and 1080p.
• HDTV Compatible.
• EDID Capture - Captures EDID from the display or uses pre-programmed default EDID.
• Interference Protection - Increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
• System Range - More than 250m (more than 820ft).
• Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
• Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 60m (200ft) of each other.
• Size - Tools.