Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
• Female 15-pin HD and female USB Type B connectors.
• Supports PCs with USB-enabled OS (Windows 98/ME/2000/XP) and USB ports.
• Supports PCs with USB-enabled BIOS (legacy USB support) and USB ports.
• Supports SUN Blade 100, SUN Blade 1000, SUN Fire™ 240 and SUN Ray.
• Supports MAC G4, G5 and Xserve.
• Supports MAC soft (keyboard) power-on.
• Any legacy PS/2 or SUN computer can be connected by using a USB-PS2-R or USB-SUN-R adapter.
• Crisp and clear 1900 x 1200 resolution.
• Female 15-pin HD connectors.
• A multi-scan VGA monitor is required to display the different video outputs from different platforms.
• Bandwidth is 150 MHz.
• Interface cables between your computers and the switch are required for proper operation.
• Use optional cables or standard interface cables to connect switches to computers.
• Cables not included.
• Female USB Type A connectors.
• Compatible with most USB keyboards and mice, including Microsoft USB Intellimouse®, Logitech Cordless Elite Duo keyboard and mouse, Gyration keyboard/mouse and Crystal Vision keyboard with touchpad.
Keyboard and mouse are hot-pluggable.
• USB MAC and SUN startup keys are supported on all platforms of input devices.
• Keystrokes are translated across platforms.
• 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz.
• UNIMUX-2X8-U and the UNIMUX-4X8-U (desktop and rackmount) use AC adapters as their power source.
• 1U rack-mount chassis
• 19"W x 10"D x 1.75"H
• CE (Available on all models except UNIMUX-2X8-UDT and UNIMUX-4X8-UDT)