Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
USB32HDEH: Connect an HDMI/DVI display through USB 3.0 while keeping the USB 3.0 port available
with resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p
• TAA compliant
• High-definition resolution support (up to 1920x1200/1080p)
• Built in 1-port USB 3.0 hub
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) interface, backward-compatible with USB 2.0
• Quick and easy installation
• USB-powered - no external power adapter required
• Supports mirrored, extended or primary display configurations
• Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 1080p
• Supports display rotation
• Connect up to five adapters on a single PC
USB32HDEH USB 3.0 to HDMI® adapter is TAA compliant and turns a USB 3.0 port into an HDMI output port with 1920x1200/1080p video support. The adapter features built-in USB 3.0 pass-through, which offers a connection port in place of the USB port used for connecting the HDMI adapter - an ideal workaround for Ultrabook™ or laptop users, where only a limited number of USB ports are available.
Functioning as an external graphics card, this USB to HDMI adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your HDMI display / projector. The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity. The included HDMI to DVI adapter also allows you to use this device with a DVI display.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Keep a USB 3.0 port available on your Ultrabook or slim laptop, using the built-in USB 3.0 hub
• Enjoy smooth, high-definition video content, using a high bandwidth USB 3.0 connection
• Add a secondary HDMI display with full HD capability
• Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to create engaging multimedia presentations
• View large or multiple spreadsheets across several displays
• Use the adapter to connect your PC to your HDMI-equipped projector or display for viewing family pictures and movies
• Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
• Run multiple applications on different screens - check your email on one display and search the web on the other
Included in Package
1x USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter
1x HDMI to DVI adapter
1x Software CD