Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, USB 2.0 USB-C hub
add 4x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 enabled desktop/laptop
• Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C by adding four USB Type-A ports
• Compact, lightweight housing with a small-footprint design
• USB bus-powered
• Built-in cable
• Fast, easy installation
• Broad OS support
• No additional drivers required
This portable USB hub expands your laptop or desktop connectivity by adding four USB Type-A ports through a single USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connection. And, because it's USB bus-powered, you don't need to connect an external power adapter, which makes travel more convenient and workstations less cluttered.
Add USB Ports, Virtually Anywhere You Go
With its compact and lightweight construction, this 4-port USB hub is designed for mobility. You can easily tuck it into your laptop bag when you're traveling, which makes it easy to expand your connection options almost anywhere you need to. It's perfect for connecting common USB devices such as a mouse, keyboard, or flash drive, right when you need them.
The hub takes up minimal desk space and fits perfectly in hot-desk or BYOD environments.
Bus-Powered Design Makes Travel More Convenient
This versatile USB-C hub is bus-powered, which means it draws its power directly from your computer's USB-C port. This means there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travel because it doesn't need an external power adapter.
Universally Supported for Easy Installation
This USB 2.0 hub will work with a wide range of computers because it requires no additional software or drivers. It installs automatically when you connect it to your laptop or desktop, so you can be up and running quickly. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, macOS, Linux® and Chrome OS™, so it's multi-platform compatible.
• Use the USB-C hub on your port-limited laptop, MacBook Pro, Ultrabook™, or Chromebook Pixel™ to expand your connection options by adding extra USB tYPE-A ports
• Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, and connect your USB devices wherever you go
• Perfect for home, office, and hot-desk environments