Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB hub with fast-charging
add 4x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3/4 or USB Type-A enabled desktop/laptop
• Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C or USB Type-A by adding four USB Type-A (5Gbps) ports
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps)
• Self powered with 36W power adapter/supply included
• Each USB Type-A port has its own on/off switch (with LED) that toggles power/data to the USB device connected to the port
• Save energy and ensure privacy by turning off SSD/thumb drives, web cams, headsets, etc. when not in use
• Each port supports BC 1.2, providing 1.5A (7.5W) of power simultaneously (30W total)
• Provides power with or wihtout a host computer connected with support for CDP and DCP
• Ideal for charging phones and tablets
• Includes long USB Type-C and USB Type-A host cables to support both USB Type-C and USB Type-A host computers
• Ideal for peripherals such as external storage devices, thumb drives, HD Cameras and USB 2.0 devices like mice, keyboards, webcams, and USB headsets
• OS independent, supporting Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS, Android
• Compatible with Thunderbolt 3/4
• Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 host computers
This 4-port USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) hub adds four USB Type-A ports to a computer, with the added benefit of each port having an individual on/off switch. The USB hub is self-powered with an included power adapter. It connects to a USB Type-A, or USB-C port on a laptop or desktop computer.
Four On/Off Port Switches
The four ports on the USB hub feature a power switch to turn off the computers data/power connection to the attached device when it's not being used. This means you can turn off individual USB ports to reduce power consumption, without having to physically disconnect the device or cable. Also, this feature can ensure privacy by turning off cameras or external data storage devices that contain sensitive data, when they're not in use.
Power and Charge USB Devices
The USB hub is self-powered, with an included 36W power adapter. This enables all four ports on this USB hub to support BC 1.2, providing 1.5A (7.5W) of power simultaneously (30W total), making it ideal to charge battery powered USB devices like Smartphones, and Tablets, while also providing a data connection. The USB hub will provide power with or without a host computer connected, with support for both CDP (charging downstream port) and DCP (dedicated charging port) applications.
Add Four USB Ports to Connect USB Devices
The 4-port USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) hub expands a computer's USB connectivity, adding four USB Type-A ports from a single USB Type-A or USB-C port. The USB hub is backward compatible with older USB 2.0 (480Mbps) devices, ensuring support for a wide range of modern and legacy USB devices such as external storage devices (thumb drives, HDDs/SSDs), HD Cameras, mice, keyboards, webcams, and USB headsets.
Hassle-Free, Plug-and-Play Installation
The 4-port USB hub is OS independent supporting all operating systems including Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, iPad OS and Android, and installs automatically when connected to a computer. To ensure wide compatibility with USB host devices, individual 3.3 foot (1 m) USB Type-A, and USB Type-C host cables are included.
Included in Package
1x USB Hub
1x 3.3 foot [1 m] USB-C to USB-B Host Cable
1x 3.3 foot [1 m] USB-A to USB-B Host Cable
1x Universal Power Adapter (North America)