Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
7-port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB-C hub with fast-charge port
turn a USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your laptop into 5x USB Type-A ports (5Gbps) and 2x USB Type-C ports
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB Type-C host port
• Add 5x USB Type-A and 2x USB Type-C ports
• Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
• Includes 3.3ft (1m) USB Type-C host cable
• Thunderbolt 3 compatible
• Includes external 12V 4A universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, JP, AU/NZ) & a dedicated power switch for easy power toggling of all connected downstream devices to conserve energy
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) SuperSpeed shared with all downstream devices, supports thumb drives, data storage devices, keyboards, mice, web cams, headsets
• Fast charge port with BC 1.2 powers up to 1.5A (7.5W)
• Standalone dedicated charging port (DCP) for hostless charging
• Works as a charging downstream port (CDP) for data and charging
• OS Independent, driverless setup, supporting major operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
This USB Type-C hub turns your laptop or desktop USB Type-C or Thunderbolt™ 3 port into four standard USB Type-A ports, one USB Type-A fast-charge port, and two USB Type-C ports. You can also extend the range of your USB devices by using this hub as a mid-point repeater.
Connect More Devices, Quickly and Easily
The 7-port USB hub provides convenient port access. The extended length of the supplied cable offers the flexibility to position your hub and USB devices as needed, in order to create a comfortable, space-efficient work area. The ports are sufficiently spaced to plug or unplug your USB devices without needing to disconnect other devices from neighboring ports.
With extra USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, you can increase productivity and connect more devices to your computer, or avoid the hassle of swapping connected devices on your port-limited laptop.
The hub lets you extend the life of your current USB 3.2 Gen 1 devices while also taking advantage of newer USB Type-C devices.
Charge-and-Sync Your Mobile Devices
With the available fast-charge port, the hub helps to ensure that your tablet or smartphone are charged and ready to use when you need them. You can also sync and access your device while it's charging. The USB Type-A charge port supports USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2.