Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB-C hub with 60W Power Delivery
add 4x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C enabled desktop/laptop
• Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C by adding four USB Type-A (5Gbps) ports
• 60W Power Delivery 2.0 pass-through
• 7.4W reserved for hub/downstream ports
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps)
• Light weight with durable plastic housing and small form factor
• Attached USB Type-C host cable
• Driver-less setup with automatic install
• Supports Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
• Works with USB 2.0/1.1
This compact USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub lets you add four USB Type-A ports to your laptop, with support for USB power delivery. This means that you can power and charge your laptop through its USB-C port while simultaneously powering the hub.
With its integrated USB Type-C cable and small-footprint design, this versatile hub offers a perfectly portable solution for connecting devices that require traditional USB Type-A ports to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer.
Take It with You Wherever You Go
With its compact and rugged design, you can take this portable USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub anywhere you go. Because it's so compact, it's easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation. For portable applications, having the integrated host (USB Type-C) cable means one less thing to remember to carry with you.
Carry Fewer Cables and Power Adapters
This USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 hub supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 pass-through up to 60W to power and charge your laptop. Now, instead of carrying multiple cables and power adapters, you can use your laptop's USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop and the hub. By using just a single power adapter instead of two, you can eliminate clutter and hassle when you work.
Add Four USB Type-A Ports in Seconds
This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of USB-C laptops that use a USB Type-C power adapter. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, macOS, Linux® and Chrome OS™. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
• Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, to connect virtually any USB peripheral to your laptop wherever you go
• Power both the hub and your laptop simultaneously, using your laptop's USB-C based power adapter
• Use the USB-C port on your port-limited laptop, Ultrabook™, Chromebook Pixel™, or MacBook to expand your connection options by adding extra USB Type-A ports