Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB-C hub
add 4x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 enabled desktop/laptop
• Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 by adding four USB Type-A (5Gbps) ports
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps)
• Supports USB 2.0/1.0 devices
• Powers up to 15W (3A/5V shared w/ devices) drawn from host
• Supports thumb drives, data storage devices, keyboards, mice, web cams, headsets
• Lightweight with durable white plastic housing
• Attached USB Type-C host cable
• Small form factor
• Driver-less setup
• Supports major operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
This portable USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub expands your laptop or desktop connectivity by adding four USB Type-A ports through a single USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port.
And, because it's USB bus-powered, you don't need to connect an external power adapter, which makes travel more convenient and workstations less cluttered.
Take It With You Wherever You Go
With its compact design, you can take this portable USB-C™ hub anywhere you go. It's easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation.
Plus, the hub is bus powered, which means it draws power directly from the USB-C port on your computer. This makes it even more portable because there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travel and it doesn't need an external power adapter.
Keep using your current peripherals and devices
If you're looking to extend the life of your existing USB Type-A peripheral devices, then this hub is the perfect solution. By converting a single USB Type-C port into four USB Type-A ports, you can continue to use all of your existing USB Type-A devices such as flash drives, external hard drives, and printers. Now you can save money by avoiding the added cost and hassle of purchasing new USB-C equipped peripherals.
Add Four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports in Seconds
This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of laptops. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, Mac, Linux® and Chrome OS™. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
• Use the USB-C port on your port-limited laptop, MacBook, Ultrabook™, or Chromebook Pixel™ to expand your connection options by adding extra USB Type-A ports
• Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, to connect virtually any USB peripheral to your laptop wherever you go
• Perfect for home, office, hot-desk, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) environments