Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB-C hub
add 4x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 enabled desktop/laptop
• Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 by adding four USB Type-A (5Gbps) ports
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps)
• Supports USB 2.0/1.0 devices
• Powers up to 15W (3A/5V shared w/ devices) drawn from host
• Supports thumb drives, data storage devices, keyboards, mice, web cams, headsets
• Lightweight with durable white plastic housing
• Attached USB Type-C host cable
• Small form factor
• Driver-less setup
• Supports major operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
Here's a must-have accessory if you have a USB-C™ equipped computer but need more USB Type-A ports. This portable USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub expands your laptop or desktop connectivity by adding four USB Type-A ports through a single USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port.
And, because it's USB bus-powered, you don't need to connect an external power adapter, which makes travel more convenient and workstations less cluttered.
Keep Using Your Current Peripherals and Devices
If you're looking to extend the life of your existing USB Type-A peripheral devices, then this hub is the perfect solution. By converting your computer's USB-C port into four USB Type-A ports, you can continue to use all of your existing USB Type-A devices such as flash drives, external hard drives, and printers. Now you can save money by avoiding the added cost and hassle of purchasing new USB-C equipped peripherals.
Add USB Ports, Virtually Anywhere You Go
With its compact and lightweight design, this USB hub is tailored for mobility. You can easily tuck it into your laptop bag when traveling, which makes it easy to expand your connectivity almost anywhere you need to.
Plus, with a small-footprint design the 4-port hub takes up minimal desk space when connected in your work area.
Bus-Powered Design Makes Travel More Convenient
This versatile USB-C hub is bus-powered, which means it draws its power directly from your computer's USB-C port. This means there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travel because it doesn't need an external power adapter.
Add Four USB Type-A Ports in Seconds
This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of laptops. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, Mac, Linux® and Chrome OS™. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
• Turn your computer's USB-C port into four USB Type-A ports
• Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, and connect your USB devices wherever you go
• Perfect for home, office, hot-desk, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) environments
• Ideal for desktop, laptop, Ultrabook, Chromebook Pixel, and MacBook users who don't have enough USB ports available