Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
3-port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB-C hub with Ethernet
add 3x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 enabled desktop/laptop
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps)
• USB Type-C host connector
• 3x USB Type-A ports, Each USB port can provide up to 4.5W
• Built-in Ethernet GbE adapter to provide the reliability and security of wired Ethernet
• Supports all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, ChromeOS, Android
• Compatible with Thunderbolt 3/4 and USB 4 host devices such as MacBook (Intel/M1/M2), Lenovo X1 Carbon, Dell XPS, Microsoft Surface
• Works with USB 2.0
• Compact housing
• Extra long attached 1 foot (30 cm) host cable for longer reach
• Connectivity Tools application provided with this device improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout and Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities
This USB-C hub with Gigabit Ethernet adds three USB Type-A 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) ports and one Gigabit Ethernet port to a USB-C enabled computer.
The bus-powered USB hub connects to a USB Type-C port on a laptop computer, using the built-in 1 foot (30 cm) host cable.
This USB hub is compact in size, facilitating portability when travelling.
The USB hub features a Gigabit Ethernet adapter. The Ethernet controller is compatible with the IEEE 802.3u/ab standards and supports Wake-on-LAN (WoL), Jumbo Frames, and V-LAN Tagging. The network adapter enhances laptop network reliability, security, and performance, by utilizing wired 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet.
Connect up to Three USB Type-A Devices
The 3-port USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) hub adds three USB Type-A ports by connecting to a single USB Type-C port. The USB hub is backward compatible with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) devices, ensuring support for a wide range of modern and legacy USB peripherals (e.g., external storage devices, thumb drives, HDDs/SSDs, HD cameras, mice, keyboards, webcams, and audio headsets).
The USB hub is bus-powered. It draws up to 15W of power from the USB-C host computer. Each downstream USB Type-A port is capable of providing up to 4.5W (5V/0.9A) of power to the connected peripherals.
For added protection to connected USB devices, the USB ports feature Overcurrent Protection (OCP). OCP prevents USB peripherals from drawing more power than is safely allocated for the port.
Plug and Play
This device is compatible with all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, iPadOS, and Android. The hub is automatically detected and configured upon connection to a host computer. This ensures automatic installation and setting configuration with any USB-C laptop, including Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4 and USB 4 computers such as Apple MacBook (Intel/M1/M2), Lenovo X1 Carbon and Dell XPS.
The built-in extra long 1 foot (30 cm) USB Type-C host cable ensures easy setup and reduces connector strain on 2-in-1 devices such as the Surface Pro 7, iPad Pro, HP Elite X2 and laptops on riser stands.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
• Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts
• Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security
• USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
• Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN
• Connect three USB Type-A peripherals and enable Gigabit Ethernet by connecting to a USB-C equipped laptop
• Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, and connect your USB devices wherever you go
• Add wired internet connectivity to the laptop in settings where Wi-Fi isn't available