Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
3-port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB-C hub with Ethernet
add 3x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C enabled desktop/laptop
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps)
• USB Type-C host connector
• Three USB Type-A ports
• Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
• Wake on USB
• Up to 15W of bus power dynamically shared between 3 downstream ports
• Built-in 1GbE Ethernet adapter to provide the reliability and security of wired Ethernet to a laptop or desktop
• Micro USB power input (cable sold separately) to add 4.5W (5V/0.9A) of power to the hub for applications where additional power may be required, such as connecting high power USB devices like SSD drives
• Attached 1 foot/30 cm cable provides longer reach for easy setup and prevents adapter from dangling on the USB-C host connector
• Connectivity Tools application provided with this device, the improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout and Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities
• Compatible with Win/macOS/Linux/iPadOS/ChromeOS/Android
This USB hub adds three USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) ports and one Gigabit Ethernet port to a USB-C enabled desktop or laptop computer.
The USB hub connects to a USB Type-C port on a computer, using the built-in 1 foot (30 cm) host cable.
The USB hub is backward compatible with USB 2.0 (480Mbps) devices, ensuring support for a wide range of modern and legacy USB peripherals (e.g., thumb drives, external HDDs/SSDs, HD cameras, mice, keyboards, webcams, and audio headsets).
The USB hub is compact in size, facilitating portability when travelling.
The USB hub features a Gigabit Ethernet adapter. The Ethernet controller is compatible with the IEEE 802.3u/ab standards and supports Wake-on-LAN (WoL), Jumbo Frames, and V-LAN Tagging. The network adapter enhances laptop network reliability, security, and performance by utilizing wired 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet.
Bus-Powered with Optional Auxiliary Power
The USB hub can operate with bus power alone, but features a Micro USB power input that can be connected to a USB power adapter (not included), providing up to 4.5W (5V/0.9A) of power in addition to the up to 15W of bus power from the USB host. This flexibility is ideal for applications where additional power may be required, such as connecting a high-powered USB device, like an external SSD/HDD, while using the other ports to connect lower powered devices.
For added protection, the USB hub features Overcurrent Protection (OCP). OCP prevents faulty USB peripherals from drawing more power than is safely allocated.
Plug and Play
This device supports all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, iPadOS, and Android. The hub is automatically detected, configured, and installed upon connection to a host computer, such as Apple MacBook, Lenovo X1 Carbon, and Dell XPS.
The extra-long built-in 1 foot (30 cm) USB Type-C host cable enables quick and convenient setup and reduces connector strain on 2-in-1 devices, such as the Surface Pro 7, iPad Pro, and laptops on riser stands.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
• Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts
• Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security
• USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
• Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN
• Connect three USB Type-A peripherals and enable Gigabit Ethernet by connecting to a USB-C equipped laptop
• Add wired internet connectivity to the laptop
• Ideal for traveling between the home and office