Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) USB-C hub
add 4x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 enabled desktop/laptop
• Expand the connectivity of a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 laptop or desktop by adding 4x USB Type-A ports
• SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps)
• USB bus powered
• Up to 15W shared with all downstream devices
• Supports SSD/thumb drives, data storage, keyboards, mice, web cams, headsets
• Lightweight with durable aluminum and plastic housing
• Long attached USB Type-C host cable
• Small form factor
• Top-facing ports for easy port access
• Driver-less setup
• Supports major operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
• Thunderbolt 3 host compatible
• Backward compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.0
Expand the connectivity of your USB-C laptop with this USB-C 10G hub. It plugs into your laptop's USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, adding four USB Type-A ports, so you can quickly connect more USB devices. It's bus-powered, so there's no external power adapter required.
Connect Your USB Devices to Enhance Productivity
This four-port USB hub enhances your productivity, giving you the connections you need while you work. Connect USB devices like flash drives, capture devices and external hard drives, with fast data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, to save time when transferring large files.
The USB-C hub also lets you extend the life of your existing USB devices - it's backward compatible with previous versions of USB devices.
Bus-Powered for Easy Portability
The compact, lightweight USB-C hub is a convenient and portable addition to your laptop. It's bus-powered, so it draws its power directly from your computer's USB-C port, with no external power required. This means fewer cables to carry with you when you travel.
It also has a built-in cable (9.8 inches/25 cm) for convenient travel.
Universally Supported for Easy Installation
The USB 3.2 Gen 2 hub works with a wide range of operating systems, including macOS, Windows® and Linux™. It installs automatically when you connect it to your laptop or desktop, so you can be up and running quickly.