Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
10-port, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) USB-C hub w/ fast-charging ports
add 8x USB Type-A and 2x USB Type-C ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 enabled desktop/laptop
• USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) expansion hub features a USB Type-C host connector with 10x downstream USB ports (8x USB Type-A, 2x USB Type-C)
• 65W power adapter included, ensuring each port provides specified power
• 2x USB BC 1.2 ports: 1x USB Type-C and 1x USB Type-A, each provide 12W for charging devices with charging data port and dedicated charging port modes; other ports provide 4.5W
• Premium 3 feet (1 m) USB Type-C USB-IF certified host cable included; USB-IF certified cable and screw-locking USB Type-C port ensures a reliable and secure connection to the USB hub; flexible and durable TPE jacket; USB-IF certified
• Overcurrent protection (OCP) prevents peripherals from overdrawing power to reduce device dropouts/shutdown
• Wake on USB wakes desktop/laptop from sleep state
• Mount to desk/wall/VESA mount with SSPMSUDWM and SSPMSVESA (sold separately)
• Includes IT Pro connectivity tools software to improve USB security on Windows systems
• Event logging functionality with timestamps to allow admins to identify potentially malicious devices
• Works with USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3/4
Add ten USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) ports (8x USB Type-A, 2x USB Type-C) to a USB Type-C computer using this 10-port USB Type-C hub.
The USB hub is self-powered with an included power adapter. The USB hub features overcurrent protection (OCP) that aids in preventing peripherals from overdrawing power, avoiding USB device dropouts and computers from shutting down unexpectedly.
Support for wake on USB enables USB communications, from devices connected to the hub, to take the computer out of standby or other power saving/sleep modes.
High Performance USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) Hub
The USB hub shares 10Gbps of bandwidth from the USB host device, enabling high-speed data transfers for high-performance applications. The USB hub is backward compatible with previous USB versions, including USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gpbs), USB 2.0 (480Mbps), and USB 1.1 (12Mbps). It features eight USB Type-A ports and two USB Type-C ports. This combination of ports enables support for a wide range of modern and legacy USB devices, such as external storage devices (e.g., thumb drives, HDDs/SSDs), HD Cameras (e.g., webcams), mice, keyboards, and USB headsets.
Power and Charge USB Devices
The USB hub is self-powered, using the 65W power adapter. The hub features two USB BC 1.2 ports (1x USB Type-A, 1x USB Type-C), each providing 2.4A (12W) of power simultaneously, making it ideal to charge battery powered USB devices like smartphones, and tablets, while also providing a data connection. These ports will provide power with or without a host computer connected, with support for both CDP (charging downstream port) and DCP (dedicated charging port) applications. The hub features seven USB Type-A, and one USB Type-C port that each provide the USB 3.2 standard of 0.9A (4.5W) of power. The included power adapter ensures that all ports will always provide specified power regardless of how many devices are connected.
USB-IF Certified Host Cable
A high-quality USB-IF certified USB Type-C host cable is included. The cable features a screw-locking, connector to ensure a secure and reliable connection to the USB hub. The thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cable jacket is softer and more flexible than PVC jacketed cables.
The 10-port USB hub is OS independent supporting all operating systems, including Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, iPadOS and Android. Installation is automatic upon connection to a host computer.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
• Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts
• Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security
• USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
• Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN
• Connect ten USB peripherals (8x USB Type-A, 2x USB Type-C) to a USB Type-C equipped laptop or desktop
• Charge USB devices with or without a host computer connected, with support for both CDP (Charging Downstream port) and DCP (Dedicated Charging port) modes
Included in Package
1x USB hub
1x USB Type-C host cable