Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HDMI and infrared extender over HDBaseT
up to 230 feet, with 3D and 4K support
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer
PureLink HCE II is a transmitter and receiver set for long distance extension of HDMI video and embedded audio with bi-directional control signal (IR) over single CAT-5/6/7- type cable. It is designed on HDBaseT technology which allows full 3D support with up to 230 feet (70m) at 1080p @ 60Hz, and 130 feet (40m) at 4K (Ultra-HD) resolution.
A compact and low profile enclosure makes the HCE II ideal for extending HDMI video, embedded multi-channel audio, and bi-directional control signal to limited space environment such as behind a flat-panel display.
PureLink HCE II is HDCP compliant and it enables the reliable, long distance extension of HDMI signals, supporting Deep Color and full 3D and embedded HD lossless audio formats. In addition, EDID and HDCP communication is being maintained between a source and display. Also, the HCE II includes an IR insertion port, allowing bi-directional control of an AV device.
Features and Benefits
• Zero loss and zero noise. Delivery of digital high definition video and audio signal using UTP connection, HCE II delivers HD signals over CAT-5/6/7 type cables without loss or digital interference maintaining the clarity and colors. Noise cancellation and error correction logic enhances HDMI video and audio signals over long distance.
• Compact and robust enclosure design allows for discreet installation behind a flat-panel display.
• Designed based on HDBaseT Technology, supporting Deep Color and full 3D plus DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD over a single low cost CATx interface with up to 230 feet (70m) at 1080p @ 60Hz or 1920x1200 @ 60Hz and 130 feet (40m) at 4K (Ultra-HD) resolution.
• Bi-directional IR control signal transmission.
Uncompressed high definition video up to 4K @ 30Hz @ 48bits and 3D.
• Max. Data Rate: 10.2 Gbps.
• HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) Support.
• HDMI version 1.4 Support.
• Audio transmission support LPCM 7.1@192KHz, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA.
• Ultra-slim design
1x HCE II Transmitter module
1x HCE II Receiver module
2x Power adapters
2x IR blaster
1x IR receiver
1x User manual