Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
6x2 (6 inputs; 2 outputs) 4K Ultra-HD meeting room automatic matrix switcher
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer.
• Max Data Rate - 8.91Gbps
• Max Resolution - 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0)
• Kramer reKlocking™ & Equalization Technology
• Supports Programmable Step-In Functionality
• 3D Pass Through
• EDID Capture
• Internal Pattern Generator
• Control - IR, RS-232, Ethernet, contact closure
• Size - Compact Desktop - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter
• Audio - U/B/D/E
VS-62H is a high-quality, dual-output fully-automated 6x2 matrix switcher for HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any input to either or both outputs simultaneously.
VS-62H is a 4K router with a total data rate capability of 8.91Gbps (2.97Gbps per channel) supporting Ultra-HD (4K) signals.
VS-62H features a small desktop form-factor with embedded webpage control that allows full configuration of the system, in addition to the traditional Kramer P3000 protocol and front panel controls. The system features three levels of automation per-output (Last Connection, Priority and Manual Override). These simple modes allow for a controller-free operation which make VS-62H an ideal switcher for environments such as meeting-rooms, classrooms and entertainment venues. The video detection for automation is based on actual video clock signal recognition.
The two independent outputs are geared towards dual-screen or video-conferencing applications with resolutions of up to Ultra-HD (4K). As part of the automation support, there is also a display standby feature that automatically turns off an output to which no input is routed. In compliance with the Kramer digital standards, the system fully re-clocks and equalizes the signals, enabling advanced EDID configuration and HDCP support control.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Data Rate - 8.91Gbps data rate (2.97Gbps per graphics channel).
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliant.
• Max. Resolution - Up to 4K.
• Kramer reKlocking™ & Equalization Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
• HDMI Support - 3D, Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, 7.1 multi-channel audio.
• 3D Pass Through.
• EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
• Auto Switching Option - For either or both outputs, last-connected or priority switching.
• Non-Volatile EDID Storage.
• Lock Button - Prevents unwanted tampering with the front panel.
• Internal Pattern Generator.
• Kramer Protocol 3000 Support.
• Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, IR remote (included), optional external remote IR receiver, RS-232, Ethernet, contact closure, embedded Web server.
• USB Port - For upgrading firmware.
• Size - Compact Desktop - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
• Conference room presentations
• Advertising applications
• Rental and staging