Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and infrared (IR) over HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter
for up to 230 feet extension
Note: Receiver unit is purchased separately
• Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel)
• 4K @ 60 Ultra-HD (4:2:0), 2Kx4K support
• Size - DigiTOOLS® - Mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter
• Audio - E
TP-580T is a high-performance, HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter for 4K@60 Ultra-HD (4:2:0), 2Kx4K HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals.
TP-580T inputs HDMI, RS-232, and IR signals and converts them into an HDBaseT twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP-580R receiver (purchased separately).
Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliance.
• Resolution Support - 4K@60 Ultra-HD (4:2:0), 2Kx4K.
• HDBaseT™ Technology.
• HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC.
• 3D Pass-Through.
• EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
• Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS-232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit.
• System Range - 70m (230 feet) at 2K, 40m (130 feet) at 4K Ultra-HD resolutions.
• Cable - For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC-UNIKat cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.
• Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
• Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T universal rack adapter.