Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Dual link detachable DVI optical extender (transmitter & receiver pair)
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer.
• Max Data Rate - 13.5Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)
• Range 500m (1640ft)
• EDID Capture
• Size - Misc
• Digital flat panel and plasma displays used in medical, commercial and travel applications
• Conference rooms and auditoriums
• Kiosks with digital flat panel displays for presenting information
• LED signboards in streets and stadiums
616T and 616R are a small and lightweight, detachable fiber optic transmitter and receiver pair. They transmit uncompressed resolutions of up to WQXGA (2560x1600 @60Hz) or WQUXGA (3840x2400 @33Hz vertical refresh rate) over dual link DVI to a range of up to 500 meters (1640 feet) using duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors.
616T converts dual link DVI signals to optical signals that it transmits to 616R. 616R decodes the optical signals back to a dual link DVI signal.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Data Rate - 13.5Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
• Max. Resolution - HDTV: 480p, 720p, 1080p; Vesa: VGA to WQUXGA @33Hz (XGA not supported).
• HDTV CompatibleV.
• Not HDCP Compliant.
• System Range - Up to 500m (1640ft) (multimode).
• Standards Compliance - Supports DVI 1.0, fully implemented by fiber-optic communication and DDC2B by virtual DDC; Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE.
• EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (616T).
• EMI/RFI Free.
• Cable - Duplex multimode fiber optic cable with two LC connectors.
• Power - External power adapters (supplied) or 5V DC from source (auto detect).