Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
One-fiber detachable DVI optical extender (transmitter & receiver pair)
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer.
• Max Data Rate − 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel)
• Max Resolution − WUXGA (1920x1200), 2K or 1080p
• EDID Capture
• Range − 500m (1640ft)
• Size - Misc
• Digital flat panel and plasma displays used in medical, commercial and travel applications
• Conference rooms and auditoriums
• Kiosks with digital flat panel displays for presenting information
• LED signboards in streets and stadiums
614T and 614R are a small and lightweight, detachable optical transmitter and receiver pair. They transmit uncompressed DVI resolutions of up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz using one multimode fiber optic cable with SC connectors.
614T converts the DVI signal to an optical signal that it transmits to the 614R. 614R decodes the optical signals back to a DVI signal.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
• Max. Resolution - Up to WUXGA, 2K or 1080p (XGA not supported).
• HDTV Compatible.
• Not HDCP Compliant.
• System Range - Up to 500m (1640ft) (multimode).
• Standards Compliance - Supports DVI1.0, fully implemented by fiber−optic communication and DDC2B by virtual DDC; Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 and 2 of FCC and CE.
• EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device (614T).
• EMI/RFI Free.
• Cable - 1 SC multimode fiber optic cable.
• Power - External power adapters (supplied) or 5V DC from source (auto detect).