Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GTV-HDMI-2-HDMIAUD: HDMI in to HDMI out with audio converter
The GefenTV HDMI to HDMI Audio Converter is a product that takes a Hi-Def source using HDMI and outputs it to an HDTV display using HDMI and, in addition, up to 8 channels of LPCM audio output through eight RCA connectors. Bitstream is output to an optical digital connector.
Additional features include switchable audio selections between auto mode and manual mode affording further selection between two-channel audio only, multi-channel bitstream and 7.1 LPCM audio.
How It Works
Connect a Hi-Def source to the GefenTV HDMI to HDMI Audio Converter's input with the included HDMI cable. Connect another HDMI cable from the output of the Converter to an HDTV display. Connect an optical audio cable from the Converter to an external amplifier. Alternatively connect an amplifier to the 8 channel RCA connectors. Finally connect the 5V DC power supply to the locking connector and to an electric outlet.
Refer to the manual for further explanation of the switches that are on the front panel.
Note: Complies with HDMI 1.3, DVI 1.1, and HDCP 1.1
Features and Benefits
• Resolution Supported up to 1080p Full HD
• Switchable selection between Auto mode and Manual mode
• HDMI v1.3 supported features:
• Deep Color, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio (through the HDMI connector only), Lip Sync, CEC pass-through
• Bitstream Audio via Optical Toslink and LPCM 7.1 via 8 RCA connectors
• Locking power supply
• (1) GefenTV HDMI to HDMI Plus Audio Converter
• (1) 6 ft HDMI Cable
• (1) 5V DC Locking Power Supply
• (1) User's Manual