Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
EXT-UHD600A-12-DS: 2-port, 4K Ultra-HD 600MHz HDMI 2.0 splitter with HDR
split and scale HDMI 2.0 with HDR, and send to two displays and an outboard audio amplifier
Gefen EXT-UHD600A-12-DS is a compact and powerful solution for splitting full-bandwidth HDMI 2.0 audio/video with HDR for use with 4K 600 MHz and 1080p Full HD displays simultaneously, thanks to its two configurable scalers. It supports 18.2 Gbps of data throughput and 600 MHz TMDS Clock frequency, the highest specified under the HDMI 2.0 standard.
The built-in TOSLink® optical digital and analog L/R audio de-embedder and a powerful and versatile EDID Detective facilitate the use of outboard audio amplifiers and guarantee compatibility with a broad range of sources and displays.
This product accommodates resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096x2160 to 60 Hz 4:4:4) and 4K Ultra HD (3860x2160 to 60 Hz, 4:4:4). High Dynamic Range (HDR) capability is also built in. HDR delivers greater contrast between light and dark areas of a video image, resulting in tremendous improvement in picture quality and color depth.
HDCP 2.2 and the legacy HDCP 1.4 are both supported.
EXT-UHD600A-12-DS also supports 1080p Full HD, WUXGA (1920x1200 to 60 Hz), 3DTV, and 12-bit Deep Color (up to 1080p resolution).
Highest performance multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are passed through to both HDMI outputs.
EXT-UHD600A-12-DS features analog and digital audio outputs that break out the audio stream from the HDMI signal, allowing the de-embedded audio content to be sent to external amplifiers and music distribution systems for added impact in bars, restaurants, clubs, venues, and corporate offices.
Thanks to independent scalers built into each of its two HDMI outputs, one output can downscale a 4K 600 MHz signal to 1080p Full HD, while the other can upscale an HD signal to 4K Ultra-HD 600 MHz, maximizing compatibility in a mixed resolution display system.
Gefen 1:2 Scaler's small, low profile enclosure can be securely surface-mounted and conveniently hidden away from sight. Gefen locking HDMI connectors ensure secure connections for long term reliability.
HDMI Features Supported
• HDMI 2.0 (full bandwidth to 18 Gbps/600 MHz)
• HDR (High Dynamic Range) 10-bit color at 4K 60 Hz 4:2:0 and 4K 24 Hz 4:4:4
• HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
• 12-bit Deep Color (at 1080p)
• Uncompressed LPCM digital audio (up to 7.1 channels) pass-through
• HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio (up to 7.1 channels), including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™, pass-through
• 3DTV pass-through
• CEC pass-through
• Lip Sync pass-through
Features and Benefits
• Supports 18.2 Gbps bandwidth and 600 MHz TMDS clock
• Splits a 4K 600 MHz source to two displays, 4K 600 MHz or 1080p
• Supports resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096x2160 to 60 Hz, 4:4:4), 4K Ultra HD (3860x2160 to 60 Hz, 4:4:4) with HDR, 1080p Full HD (60 Hz), and WUXGA (1920x1200 to 60 Hz)
• Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays up to 1080p Full HD and WUXGA (1920x1200), with Gefen CAB-DVI2HDMI-LCK DVI-to-HDMI cables (not included)
• Built-in full-featured 4K 600 MHz Advanced EDID Detective with Gefen Syner-G™ interface
• Field-updatable firmware via Gefen Syner-G™
• Locking power connector
• Surface mountable
• Plug & Play – no configuration or set-up required for most applications
• Compact enclosure is easy to install and can be hidden away
1x 1:2 Scaler (EXT-UHD600A-12-DS)
1x HDMI-to-HDMI Male-to-Male Locking cable, 6 feet
1x 5V DC power supply with US/EU/UK/AU reginal AC plugs and 5.5mm/2.5mm DC plug (EXT-PS526AIP-LP-6)
1x Quick-Start Guide