Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GTB-UHD-HBT: Extend HDMI, RS-232, and 2-way infrared (IR)
over a single CAT-5 cable up to 330 feet, with power over line (POL)
GTB-UHD-HBT 4K Ultra-HD extender uses Gefens implementation of the latest HDBaseT technology to extend HDMI up to 495 feet/150 meters at 1080p (8 bits) and up to 330 feet/100 meters at 4K. Small, low profile enclosures can be securely surface-mounted and conveniently hidden away from sight.
Resolutions up to 4K Ultra-HD (3860x2160 @ 60Hz, 4:2:0) are supported. This product is compliant with the latest HDCP 2.2 protocol as well as HDCP 1.4.
GTB-UHD-HBT supports stereo and multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM as well as High Bit Rate (HBR) digital audio formats such as Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. TOSLink® optical digital audio can be sent from the display side back to the source and analog audio can be extended from the source side to the Receiver.
This product provides RS-232 and 2-way infrared (IR) extension between the Sender and the Receiver units, facilitating the control of A/V sources placed near the Sender unit and sending automation commands to the display or another device placed near the Receiver unit.
Gefen bi-directional POL (power over line) technology powers the Sender or the Receiver unit using the same cable that extends the HDMI signal. Only one of the two units will need a power supply. This feature simplifies installation in cases when an electrical outlet may not be available near the source or the display.
HDMI Features Supported
• HDMI 2.0
• HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
• 12-bit Deep Color
• LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ pass-through
• 3DTV pass-through
• CEC pass-through
• Lip Sync pass-through
Extends HDMI, RS-232, & Bi-Directional IR over a single CAT-5e/CAT-6A:
• 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60Hz, 4:2:0), up to 330 feet/100 meters (8-bit color)
• 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz, 4:4:4), up to 330 feet/100 meters (8-bit color)
• 4K Cinema (DCI) (4096x2160 @24 or 30Hz 4:4:4), up to 330 feet/100 meters (8-bit color)
• 1080p Full HD (60Hz), up to 330 feet/100 meters (up to 12-bit Deep Color)
• 1080p Full HD (60Hz), up to 495 feet/150 meters (8-bit color)
Features and Benefits
• IR extension from Sender to Receiver and from Receiver to Sender
• Gefen bi-directional POL feature provides power to the Sender or the Receiver unit over the link cable - only one side will need external power
• Uses Gefen's implementation of HDBaseT™ technology with enhanced features
• Advanced EDID Management
• Firmware updatable via RS-232
• Locking power connector
• Surface mountable
1x 4K Ultra-HD HDBaseT™ Extender w/ RS-232, 2-way IR and POL - Sender unit (GTB-UHD-HBT-S)
1x 4K Ultra-HD HDBaseT™ Extender w/ RS-232, 2-way IR and POL - Receiver unit (GTB-UHD-HBT-R)
1x 6 foot locking HDMI cable, M-M (CAB-HD-LCK-06MM)
1x IR extender (EXT-RMT-EXTIRN)
1x IR emitter (EXT-IREMIT)
1x Adapter: 3-pin Phoenix-to-DB-9, M-F (ADA-PH-2-DB9-MF-AA or DA-PH-2-DB9-MF-AB)
1x Adapter: 3-pin Phoenix-to-DB-9, M-M (ADA-PH-2-DB9-MM-AA or ADA-PH-2-DB9-MM-AB)
1x 24V DC locking power supply (EXT-PS24U1AIP-6)
1x Quick-Start Guide (QSG-GTB-UHD-HBT)
1. Shielded (STP) CAT-5e or CAT-6A is recommended. Unshielded (UTP) CAT-5e or CAT-6A may be acceptable depending on cable quality but is not the preferred choice. Care should always be given to keep these cables away from power lines and other sources of electromagnetic interference.
2. This product supports sources up to 4K 300 MHz (60Hz 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4). It is not compatible with sources that are capable of HDR or 4K 600 MHz (60Hz 4:4:4).