Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
This DVI-D over CAT-5 (UTP) Video Extender lets you extend a DVI digital (DVI-D) video signal over Category 5e (CAT-5e) cable to distances of up to 150 feet (45m) from the video source to the intended display, without sacrificing video quality.
This cost-effective video extender is simple to use and offers a compact form factor, helping to save valuable work space.
With support for DVI video resolutions of up to 1600 x 1200, this DVI over CAT-5 UTP extender can be integrated into an existing Ethernet infrastructure, and offers a completely hardware-based solution - making it a perfect solution for any small scale point to point digital signage application that requires high quality DVI video.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Allows users to make use of existing Ethernet infrastructure to extend DVI-D signals
• Easy installation and set up with no software required
• Free Lifetime Technical Support
• Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
• Ideal for digital signage applications in financial, educational, business and reatial/POS sectors
Features and Benefits
• Consists of 1 local unit and 1 remote unit for an all-in-one solution
• Supports DVI-D interface
• Supports resolutions up 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz
• Uses standard Category 5e twisted-pair cable for economical and reliable data transmission
• 1 Year warranty