Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Operate 2x USB-C laptops as if they are one
while sharing 4x USB 3.2 Gen2 peripherals between the two systems; supporting Power Delivery
• Enables two USB-C computers to share 4 USB 3.2 Gen2 peripherals (excluding monitors) with data transfer rates up to 10Gbps
• 85W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 for laptop charging
• BEZEL X – Enable file transfer function and mice control across two platforms, Windows and Mac
ATEN US3342 is a 4-port USB 3.2 Gen2 peripheral sharing device that allows users to share data (NOT video) between four USB devices in two different USB-C enabled laptops. US3342 is USB 3.2 Gen2 compliant, which can support data transfer rate up to 10Gps, and also compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
With US3342, you can quickly and effortlessly switch computers by using a convenient remote port selector push-button with LED that indicates which computer is being active.
It provides the power that matched to USB-C Windows or Mac laptops with Power Delivery Profile specifications of 5V, 9V, 15V, and 20V.
Featuring exclusive function by BEZEL X software, US3342 allows two laptops to share files and data across two different platforms - Window and Mac, by dragging the mouse from one screen to another. The BEZEL X software makes it easier to control and transfer files in a fingertip.
The connecting cables are bundled to save the extra cost of purchasing more USB cables. The additional USB-C cable included in US3342 package allows the user to connect it to the USB-C laptops for flexible installation.
Share Devices with Two Computers
No more dealing with plugging and unplugging. Connect your USB-C laptops to US3342 and start sharing peripheral devices. Use only one set of keyboard and mouse to seamlessly control two systems and to share data and multiple USB devices without the need to plug and unplug or configure complicated network-based server/client setups.
Operate Two Computers as They are One
Switching between computers has never been so easy and so intuitive. Mouse switching allows you to effortlessly move the mouse cursor across the screen border and onto the target computer to switch control without clicking a button. Less time waiting on switching, more time focusing on creating and producing.
Make Quicker Work of Everything
US3342 builds a direct link between the two computers with up to 10Gbps transfer speed. With Clipboard Sharing, you can copy and paste or drag and drop files, images, and texts directly from one to another without the trouble of using a storage device as an intermediate with double the transfer time. The ultra-fast 10Gbps transfer rate allows you to work with unprecedented speed, 20x faster than USB 2.0.
Power to your Laptop and all your Devices
The 85W USB-C power delivery 3.0 pass-through charges one of your laptop and also provides enough power to power-hungry devices, such as external hard drives and gaming devices. You can use your favorite keyboard and mouse to work and play, even with a power-hungry RGB gaming rig.
Share without Boundaries
Powered by US3342, your computers can work seamlessly and share with each other, no matter if they are Windows to OS X, OS X to OS X, or Windows to Windows. Create simplified, productive workspaces for any desktop-like environment.
Features and Benefits
• Enables two USB-C computers to share 4 USB 3.2 Gen2 peripheral devices with data transfer rates up to 10Gbps
• Supports USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 for laptop charging up to 85W (additional USB-C power adapter is needed*)
• Supports power profiles 5V, 9V, 15V, and 20V power specification
• Switch device via remote port selector by pressing a button
• LEDs console indicator – Allows users to know which computer is active
• Plug and play – No drivers or external power adapter needed
• Over-current protection
2x USB-C 3.2 Gen2 Cable
1x Remote Port Selector
1x User Instructions
* For device charging, a Limited Power Source (LPS) certified USB-C PD power adapter over 65 Watt is recommended. The minimum system power requirement for basic USB functions and video output should be at least 5V, 3A.