Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
CAT-5 USB KVM console extender with audio and serial support
1000-feet, supporting video resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
CE770 console extender is a useful tool for remote control and security purposes, where you can have the system unit in a secure area at the same time that you put the console in the most convenient location for user access. This application can be used at Industrial, IT, medical, conference as well as home environments.
ATEN's USB console extender allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, monitor, and USB mouse) for up to 1000 feet through a CAT-5e cable. In addition, it also support audio and serial signals.
CE770 also integrates the De-skew function, which compensates video anomalies and provides more accurate color and shape of picture. With built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection, the CE770 provides high reliability in various environemnts. Also included in this package is a mounting kit, so the CE770 can be mounted to a rack, wall, etc.
Features and Benefits
• Local and remote units connect at distances up to 900 feet using a CAT-5e cable
• Dual console operation – control your system from either the local or remote consoles
• De-skew function – automatically synchronizes the time delay of RGB signals for distance compensation
• Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
• Auto Signal Compensation (ASC)
• RS-232 serial ports – allow you to connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices
• Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation
• Audio enabled – supports stereo speakers and microphone
• USB overcurrent detection and prevention
• Pushbutton operating mode selection (local unit only) – select between Local and Auto operating modes, with the press of a single button
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (contact voltage 8KV; air voltage 15KV) and 2KV surge protection
• High resolution video – up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (300 feet), or 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz (900 feet)
• No loss in audio quality up to 900 feet
• Supports widescreen formats VGA, SVGA, SXGA (1280 x 1024), UXGA (1600 x 1200), WUXGA (1920 x 1200) and multi-sync monitors
• The local unit determines DDC; DDC2; DDC2B settings
• Hot pluggable
• Rack mountable
• Easy to install – no software required – simply connecting the cables to the devices is all it takes
1x CE770L USB KVM Extender (Local Unit)
1x CE770R USB KVM Extender (Remote Unit)
1x USB KVM Cable (6-feet)
2x Power Adapter
1x Rack Mount Kits
2x Grounding Wire
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide