Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
CAT-5 USB KVM console extender, 500 feet
with video resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
CE700A console extender is a useful tool for installations where it is important to separate the mouse, monitor and keyboard from the computer. This separation is essential in manufacturing where the computer can be harmed by dirt, dust, or moisture. Another use would be situations where the public has access to an application running on the computer, but you do not want physical access to the CPU itself.
Because each unit has its own console (mouse, monitor, and keyboard), one computer can be controlled on a one-at-a-time basis between two consoles. Applications include a doctor’s office sharing one computer between two examining rooms, or in a home environment, with the computer in one room and a console in another room.
CE700A allows high-resolution video (1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz) at distances up to 500 feet using standard CAT-5e cable. Your unit is protected from ESD (up to 8KV direct contact and 15KV air discharge) and line fluctuations up to a 2KV surge, and comes with a three-year warranty.
Features and Benefits
• Easy to use - no software required - connecting cable to the device is all takes
• CAT-5e cable connectd the local and remote units - up to 500 feet
• Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
• Auto Signal Compensation to provide the best video performance
• High resoltion video - up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
• Support VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and muitisyncmonitors; local monitor supports DDC; DDC2; DDC2B
• Overcurrent detection and prevention
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV) and 2KV surge protection
• Rack mountable
1x CE700AL USB KVM Extender (Local Unit)
1x CE700AR USB KVM Extender (Remote Unit)
2x Power Adapters
1x USB KVM Cable (6-feet)
2x Grounding Wires
1x Rack Mount Kit
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide