Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
16-port multi-platform CAT-5 KVM switch with built-in dual-rail 19-inch LCD console in a 1U housing
with 12 KA7970 USB KVM adapter cables
ALTUSEN KL1516AN LCD KVM Switch features independently retractable, dual slide 19" LCD monitor and keyboard with built-in touchpad. The KL1516AN KVM switches are control units that allow IT administrators to access and control multiple computers from the LCD console and an extra PS/2 or USB KVM console.
For increased reliability and efficiency, RJ-45 connectors and CAT-5e/6 cable are used to link to the computers. Utilizing KVM Adapter Cables for the final linkup, the KL1516AN permits any combination of PCs, Macs, Sun computers, and serial devices to coexist on the installation.
These switches have been designed with unique and powerful features that enable administrators to manage their entire server room and data center devices easily and conveniently.
For example, the advanced Adapter ID feature stores the Adapter Cable's configuration information – such as its ID, port name, OS, keyboard language, etc. This feature allows administrators to relocate servers to different ports without having to reconfigure the adapters.
Other advances found with these switches includes enhanced video quality – extending the distance to the servers to up to 50 m at a resolution of 1280x1024.
A KL1516AN installation provides one of the best and most economical solutions ATEN offers to the SMB market. There is no better way to save time, space, and money than with a KL1508AN KVM switch.
Features and Benefits
• Integrated KVM console with 19" LCD monitor in a Dual Rail housing
• A single console controls up to 16 computers
• Space-Saving RJ-45 connectors and CAT-5e/6 cabling
• KVM adapter cables designed with automatic conversion to allow flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB, Sun and serial) to control all computer types
• OSD tree structure makes finding and managing computers easy
• Conveniently located station and port selectors with LED displays to quickly switch to target computers
• Dual Rail housing is slightly less than 1U with top and bottom clearance for smooth operationmm in 1U of rack space
• Extra console port - manage computers in the LCD KVM switch from an external console (monitor, USB or PS/2 keyboard, and USB or PS/2 mouse)
• Supports external USB mouse
• Dual Rail - LCD monitor slides independently of the keyboard/touchpad
• LCD module rotates up to 120 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
• Console lock - enables the console drawer to remain securely locked away in position when not in use
• Dedicated Hotkey Mode and OSD Invocation Keys reduce the number of keystrokes and provide quick access to these functions
• Daisy chain up to 31 additional KVM switches to control up to 256 computers
• Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
• Multiplatform support: PC, Mac, Sun and Serial
• Superior Video Quality- Supports the video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz for up to 40 meters, and 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz for up to 50 meters
• Configure port access rights for users on a port - by - port basis
• Three port selection methods: Manual (via front panel pushbuttons), Hotkey, and multi-language OSD (On Screen Display)
• Multiple User Accounts -Supports up to 10 user and 1 administrator accounts
• Two-Level Password Security- Supports one administrator and ten user profiles. Strong password protection prevents unauthorized accessing to the installation
• LCD power button helps save energy and prolong displays' life
• Broadcast Mode sends commands from the console to all computers – allowing you to perform operations (such as software installation, upgrades, shutdowns, etc.), on them simultaneously
• Adapter ID
• Firmware upgradeable
1x KL1516AN 16-Port 19" CAT-5 High-Density Dual Rail LCD KVM Switch with Standard Rack Mount Kit
12x KA7970 (15-Foot USB KVM Adapter Cable)
1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
1x Power Cord
1x Grounding Wire
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide