Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
USB 2.0 DVI KVM extender over CAT-5e
using HDBaseT technology up to 328 feet
CE610A DVI HDBaseT KVM extender is a DVI and USB extender that supports ExtremeUSB® and HDBaseT technology. CE610A DVI HDBaseT KVM extender can extend DVI and USB 2.0 signals up to 328 feet (100 m) from the source using a single CAT-5e/6 cable.
CE610A is equipped with USB connectors which allow you to extend any USB device between the units. The USB functionality provides not only peripheral sharing but also provides support for touch panel control and file transfer.
CE610A is ideal for transportation centers, medical facilities, and shopping malls, industrial kiosks and for syncing files and folders between portable and desktop computers. CE610A allows access to a computer system from a remote console (USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse). Because it allows access to a computer system from a remote console, CE610A is perfect for use in any type of installation where you need to place the console where it is conveniently accessible, but you want the system equipment to reside in a safe location – away from the dust and dirt of the factory floor, or the harsh environmental influence of a construction site, for example. This allows users to deploy system equipment over large distances. CE610A is useful for control and security purposes, where you can have the system unit in a secure area at the same time that you put the console in the most convenient location for user access. This is ideal for managing highly confidential data systems. CE610A is also ideal for situations where touch panel is required, such as transportation centers, medical facilities, shopping malls, industrial kiosks, and when synchronizing for files / folders between portable and desktop computers are required.
CE610A improves on previous designs by:
1) using inexpensive CAT-5e cable instead of bulkier, more expensive, standard DVI cables, for a much neater, more convenient, more reliable data transfer connection; and
2) featuring a custom ASIC to ensure the utmost in reliability and compatibility.
Setup is as easy as can be – simply connect the computer system box; run the CAT-5e cable up to 100 meters to the Remote Unit; and plug the remote console into the Remote Unit.
Features and Benefits
• Uses a single CAT-5e cable to connect the local and remote units
• Allows access to a computer or KVM installation from a remote console
• Superior video quality – up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz at 328 feet
• Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high-quality video transmissions using HDBaseT technology
• ExtremeUSB® – supports transparent USB 2.0 signals and true plug-and-play (no sofeetware or drivers required)
• Supports HDBaseT connectivity technology
• Supports USB peripheral audio devices
• Transparent USB Support – supports all USB 2.0 High Speed device*
• Supports USB 1.1 web cameras
• USB 2.0 Support* – connects devices such as keyboard, mouse, audio, flash drive, printer, touch panel other USB devices which require moderate amounts of bandwidth
• Extends local PC Video/Keyboard/Mouse to remote side
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV)
• Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, OS X®, and Linux®
1x CE610AL DVI HDBaseT KVM extender with ExtremeUSB® (Local Unit)
1x CE610AR DVI HDBaseT KVM extender with ExtremeUSB® (Remote Unit)
1x Custom DVI 1.8 m Cable
1x 1.8 m USB Cable
2x Power Adapters
1x Mounting Kit
1x User Instructions
* Note: CE610A supports a maximum combined USB transfer rate of 40 Mbps for attached USB devices.