Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
XTENDEX® KVM extender provides local and remote KVM (PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse and VGA monitor) access to a PC or a KVM switch up to 300 feet using CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable.
XTENDEX® KVM extender is ideal for situations where a control station is located in an unsecured area or where equipment damage can occur, such as shop floors and loading docks.
Each KVM extender consists of a local unit connected to a server or the outputs of a KVM switch (with connections for local console access), and a remote unit connected to a keyboard, monitor and mouse (or the inputs of a KVM switch). The local and remote units are connected via CAT5/5e/6 UTP cable.
Features and Benefits
• Supports two users: one local and one remote.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1440.
• Local unit provides local KVM access.
• Built-in surge protection.
• Allows local and remote access to network servers.
• Continuous manual adjustment of video signal quality.
• Small, durable form factor increases desk and floor space.
• Keep-alive keboard/mouse emulation for flawless operation.
• Easy to install and use.
• Computers remain protected from moisture, vibration, temperature extremes, electro-magnetic fields, and theft.