Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SM-8X8-DVI-LCD: Switch single-link DVI-D video from eight (8) sources to eight (8) displays
VEEMUX® DVI Video Matrix Switch routes video from eight (8) single link digital DVI video sources (computers, DVD players, satellite receivers, etc.) to eight (8) displays (LCD monitors, plasma screens, DLP HDTVs, projectors, etc.).
Features and Benefits
• Configure and control the switch through Ethernet, serial port, front panel buttons, or optional IR remote.
• Supports DVI-D interface for crisp and clear video quality on flat panel displays.
• Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and computer resolutions up to 1920x1200.
• Meets the electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity requirements of IEC/EN 61000-4-2.
• HDCP is supported when connecting any one input to any one output (HDCP is not supported when connecting one input to multiple outputs).
• EDID learning for the support of any DVI display device.
• Built in default EDID configuration tables for both PC and Mac.
• Connect any output to any input.
• Broadcast one input to all outputs.
• Two years warranty.