Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
29342: Decora®-style wall plates with integrated transmitters/receivers that extend a USB signal
up to 150 feet over CAT-5
Conquer USB length limitations, and put your USB devices where you want them with our patent-pending USB superbooster wall plate. This wall plate solution extends the distance of a USB device to a host computer up to 150 feet so you can place your USB projector, interactive whiteboard, camera, printer, hub, or any other USB device exactly where you want it! This wall plate is powerful yet simple, with no drivers to install or special software required so it's compatible with any computer that supports USB.
This plug-and-play device consists of a transmitter unit and a receiver unit incorporated into two, single gang Decora®-compatible wall plates. The transmitter/receiver pair is connected via standard CAT-5, CAT-5e, or CAT-6 patch cables (not included) allowing for easy in-wall installation. This provides a clean, finished installation that is important for homes, classrooms, offices or any other facility where you don't want unsightly visible cables lying around.
Use pre-terminated network cables or pull unterminated cable and terminate with toolless IDC RJ45 connectors (included).
Bus-powered, the USB superbooster wall plate requires no external power source. The power demands of devices such as electronic whiteboards, external drives and USB hubs, may require the use of external power for proper operation. Please consult with your device manual or manufacturer for details.
These wall plates fit standard J-boxes, and are compatible with Leviton Decora® brand cover plates.
Features and Benefits
• Extends the functional distance of a USB signal, allowing a USB device to function with a USB-enabled computer up to 150ft away
• Ideal for use with USB projectors, interactive whiteboards, cameras, printers, web cams, hubs, or any other USB device
• Wall plates fit standard J-boxes
• Compatible with Leviton Decora® brand cover plates
• Bus-powered so no external power source is required
• Uses standard CAT-5/5e/6 patch cords (not included), allowing for easy use and flexibility
• Includes tool-less IDC RJ45 connectors, allowing you to terminate your own cable
• Compliant with USB Specification 1.1
• One USB SuperBooster Wall Plate Transmitter Unit
• One USB SuperBooster Wall Plate Receiver Unit
• Two RJ45 toolless IDC connectors
• Four #6 x 32 slotted/Phillips screws
• User manual
Note: Decora® is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc. This product is not manufactured or endorsed by the Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.