Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
CCP2U: Allows using PS/2 keyboard/mouse, extender or switch to control native USB computers
Connect any USB computer to your PS/2 keyboatd/mouse, KVM switch or extender using this neat, intelligent interface converter.
To be used for connecting PS/2 KVM switches and extenders to computers which present a USB keyboard and mouse interface.
The PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse to USB Adapter converts PS/2 keyboard and mouse signals into USB and delivers high functionality, multi platform keyboatd/mouse connectivity at low cost, and may be used with any PS/2 style KVM switches or extenders.
Miniature 'keep alive' circuitry is moulded into the adapter to ensure problem free computer operation even if the KVM switch or extender is powered off.
Features and Benefits
• Fully moulded robust construction with color coded connectors
• May be used with any quality PS/2 style switches
• Keep alive™ circuitry provides increased system reliability
• Keyboard country code reporting ensures Sun compatibility
• Downloadable drivers for different keyboard layouts and future upgrades