Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Universal Serial Bus A/A cables are designed to connect from the USB port on your PC or Mac to the USB A connector on your device. These fully-rated USB cables provide transfer rates up to 480Mbps, depending on USB version, and easily attach to any USB device. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted-pair construction helps reduce crosstalk, thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer. Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0.
- Connector: USB Type A Male to Type A Male
- Transfer rates up to 480Mbps, depending on the USB version
- Make plug-and-play connections for such devices as docking stations, MP3 Players, and other USB Peripherals
- PC and Mac compatible
- Connect a USB peripheral to a USB port on PC/Mac or another USB peripheral
- Compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
NOTE: This cable is not intended to connect two computers together or to connect a USB hub between two computers. Doing so may cause irreparable damage to your computers. Cables To Go offers a USB File Share Cable (#39979) to connect two computers.
• USB Device with an "A Female" connector
• PC or Mac with an available USB Port or a second USB Device with an "A Female" connector
• Color: Black
• Warranty: Lifetime