Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
USB32HDDVII: Connect an HDMI® or DVI or VGA display through a USB 3.0 port
for a 1080p HD external multi-monitor solution
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0
• Supports resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD) and 2048x1152
• Dual-head design supports both HDMI and DVI-I simultaneously
• DVI to VGA adapter included for VGA monitors
• USB-powered - no external power adapter required
• Supports mirrored, extended or primary display configurations
• Supports display rotation
• Supports Windows® Aero interface
• Supports 5.1 channel surround sound audio (via HDMI output)
• Connect up to three adapters on a single PC for up to 6 additional monitors
USB32HDDVII USB 3.0 to HDMI® and DVI-I dual-head adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port into one DVI-I or VGA port (DVI to VGA adapter included) and one HDMI® output, with support for high-definition 1080p and 1920x1200 video and 5.1 surround sound audio (from HDMI® port only). Each display can simultaneously support the maximum resolution of 2048x1152 @ 60Hz.
The adapter delivers a convenient external video solution that makes it easy to add multi-monitor capability to a USB enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the USB video adapter functions as a convenient external graphics card that eliminates having to open the computer case for video card installation. The adapter delivers smooth, high definition content to multiple displays and can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop onto a second or third monitor to double or triple your workspace and increase your productivity.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• With two video output ports, the dual head design of the adapter offers a compact multi-monitor solution across both HDMI® and DVI technology
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI conversion delivers improved bandwidth compared to a USB 2.0 connection for smoother high-definition video content
• The adapter is installed externally, through USB, which enables you to add graphics capability to your system without opening the case or voiding system warranties
• Add a secondary HDMI and or DVI display and extend your desktop without taking apart your computer to install a new video card
• Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to create engaging multimedia presentations
• Use the adapter to connect your PC to your HDMI-equipped HDTV for viewing family pictures and movies
• Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
• Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens - check your email on one display and search the web on the other
• View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
• A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using laptop PCs, enabling connection to a secondary display/projector
Included in Package
1x USB 3.0 to HDMI®/DVI-I adapter
1x DVI to VGA adapter
1x USB 3.0 cable (40.5 inches)
1x Driver CD
1x Installation guide