Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
USB32DVIEH: Connect a DVI or VGA display through USB 3.0 while keeping the USB 3.0 port available
with resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p
• TAA compliant
• High-definition resolution support (up to 1920x1200/1080p)
• Built in 1-port USB 3.0 hub
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) interface, backward-compatible with USB 2.0
• Quick and easy installation
• USB-powered - no external power adapter required
• Supports mirrored, extended or primary display configurations
• Supports display rotation
• Connect up to five adapters on a single PC
• DVI to VGA adapter included
USB32DVIEH USB 3.0 to DVI adapter is TAA compliant and turns an available USB 3.0 port into a DVI output port with high resolution 1920x1200 video support. The adapter features built-in USB 3.0 pass-through, which offers a connection port in place of the USB port used for connecting the DVI adapter – an ideal workaround for Ultrabook™ or laptop users where only a limited number of USB ports are available.
The USB to DVI adapter functions as an external graphics card, providing a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0). The included DVI to VGA adapter also allows you to use this device with a VGA display.
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your DVI display / projector. The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Keep a USB 3.0 port available on your Ultrabook or slim laptop, using the built-in USB 3.0 hub
• Enjoy smooth, high resolution video content, using a high bandwidth USB 3.0 connection
• The 1-port USB hub allows the use of another USB device without losing USB connectivity on your Utlrabook or slim laptop
• Add a secondary DVI display and extend your desktop without taking apart your computer to install a new video card
• Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to create engaging multimedia presentations
• Run multiple applications on different screens - check your email on one display and search the web on the other
• View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
• Use the adapter to connect your PC to your DVI-equipped projector or display for viewing family pictures and movies
• Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
Included in Package
1x USB 3.0 to DVI adapter
1x DVI to VGA adapter
1x Software CD