Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
VGA/USB KVM Console Extenders over CATx
Operate a USB-VGA computer from an extended console up to 984 feet away as if it were right in front of you, while controlling your local PC from the same console
Read more below...
3) VGA/USB KVM Console Extender over CAT-5, Long-Range Model No. SV565UTPUL In stock
FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
$406.00 Compare to MSRP $406.99 - You save $0.99
Operate a USB-VGA server or PC up to 984 feet away
as if it were right in front of you
• Can be used with a single computer or connected to an existing KVM switch
• Built-in 2-port KVM switch at the Remote unit allows remote user to use the same console to control local PC and remote server
• Easy installation using industry-standard UTP network cable
• Supports most combo keyboard/mouse sets (including wireless)
• Intuitive hotkey commands
• Supports auto-switching between host and remote units or dedicated control
These TAA compliant USB-VGA KVM console extenders over CAT-5/6 UTP let you control a server, computer or multiple computers (connected through KVM switch) over standard CAT-5/6 UTP network cable connections, at distances of up to 984 feet (300 m) away. PC connection cables are included with this product for a ready out of the box solution.
You can use your existing keyboard, mouse, and monitor to access both the server room and your office computer, saving space and avoiding the need for a dedicated remote console by allowing the remote user to switch between its personal computer and the server at the remote location.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Low cost way to convert existing standard KVM units into remotely accessible hardware extending your hardware's capabilities
• Maintain network security with long distance local access without being exposed over IP
• Broad support for newer USB keyboards, mice, and even most combo/wireless configurations
• Remote to local switching means that the computer or console being extended can still be accessed locally without the need to unplug/replug any connections