Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Dual-HDMI USB-C docking station for Windows® laptops
supporting 4K video, 100W Power Delivery 3.0, 2x USB ports, Gigabit Ethernet and DP Alt-Mode switch
• USB Type-C docking port
• Create a premium Windows® based workstation with configurable dual 1080p or 4K 30Hz HDMI monitors
• Supports Gigabit Ethernet network access and 2x USB Type-A ports for all your essential connections
• 100W Power Delivery 3.0 pass through with up to 85W for laptop charging
• Includes a 3.3 foot (1 m) extended detached host cable for a wide range of desktop set-ups
• Multi-stream transport technology (MST) supports driverless displays
1x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen1)
1x USB Type-A (USB 2.0)
1x RJ45 (wired Gigabit Ethernet)
Transform your Windows laptop into a dual monitor workstation using this USB-C docking station. It offers support for dual HDMI monitors, 2 USB Type-A peripherals, a LAN port for GbE network access and an extended 1-meter host cable.
DisplayPort Alternate Mode to Choose Your Video Display Output
Achieve dual 1080p up to a single 4K 60Hz display using the DisplayPort™ Alternate Mode (DP Alt-Mode) configuration switch.
• 2 Lane DP Alt- Mode
• USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
• Dual 1080p Monitors, or
• Single 4K 30Hz Monitor
• 4 Lane DP Alt Mode
• USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)
• Dual 4K 30Hz Monitors, or
• Single 4K 60Hz Monitor
Reliable 100W Power Delivery Passthrough
The USB-C multiport adapter uses your USB-C laptop's power adapter and can provide up to 100W Power Delivery (3.0) pass through with up to 85W for your host device for charging. The remaining wattage will power the docking station along with any attached USB Type-A peripherals such as smartphones and tablets.
Multi-Stream Transport for Driverless Displays
The multi-stream transport technology (MST) in this dock powers two HDMI monitors with no driver installation required so you are up and running faster.
Included in Package
1x Multiport Adapter
1x USB-C Cable
1x Quick-Start Guide