Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
7-port, USB 2.0 Type-A hub
add 7x USB Type-A ports to a USB Type-A enabled desktop/laptop
• TAA Compliant
• High Speed USB 2.0 compliant, with supported data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
• Backwards compatible with USB 1.1/1.0 devices
• Includes optional external power adapter
• Compact and light-weight design
• Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
This TAA compliant 7 port USB 2.0 hub connects to one USB Type-A port on a Mac or PC computer, adding four USB Type-A ports - allowing you to maximize the number of high speed USB peripherals connected to your computer.
The hub supports cascaded installation with other USB 2.0 hubs, supporting up to 127 USB 2.0 device connections - a scalable solution for connecting multiple USB devices to a single host computer.
The 7 port hub includes a power adapter, but can be powered through USB bus connection to the host computer - allowing you to install the hub as needed without worrying about the availability of a power outlet.
The USB 2.0 hub offers an attractive black casing that suits any operating environment and includes a 3 foot USB Type-A to Type-B male-male cable, for the connection between the hub and the host computer.
• Charge iPod's or other portable devices that can be recharged through USB 2.0
• Add additional USB Type-A ports to a computer to connect more devices
• Move USB ports further away from the computer chassis with an external hub
• Make hard to reach USB ports more accessible, by being able to position the hub anywhere the cable will reach
Included in Package
1x 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub
1x USB Type-A to Type-B Male-Male Cable
1x Power Adapter
1x Instruction Manual