Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SV431DVIUAHR: Control 4 high-resolution multimedia computers from a single console
with audio support, a built-in USB 2.0 hub for peripheral sharing and optionally rack-mountable
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub allows you to share up to three high-speed USB devices between computers
• Front-panel push buttons for easy computer selection
• Independent or simultaneous audio channel and PC port selection
• All-metal chassis for long-term durability
• HDCP compliant
This TAA compliant SV431DVIUAHR 4-port high resolution USB-DVI dual-link KVM switch with audio provides simple, yet comprehensive KVM control of up to 4 directly connected computers with dual-link DVI output and USB keyboard and mouse connections.
Audio switching capability and support for high resolution dual-link DVI applications up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz (up to 3840x2400 at lower refresh rates) make this KVM a superior switching solution that integrates perfectly into multimedia environments.
The DVI-USB KVM switch is compatible with all USB supported operating systems with no software or drivers to install, and features a built-in USB 2.0 hub that allows you to share up to 3 high speed USB devices between computers.
Rackmount your KVM Switch
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U rack-mount bracket (sold separately - see listing below) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Dual-link DVI interface supports higher resolution applications, allowing you to take full advantage of your larger high resolution monitor’s workspace
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub allows the user to have full multimedia control and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices
• Supports even higher resolutions (exceeding 2560x1600) by using a lower refresh rate. Example 3840x2400 @ 30Hz.
• Ideal for switching between desktops, workstations and servers requiring Ultra High resolution displays
• Sharing computers and USB devices in the home/SOHO/multimedia environment
• Switching USB peripherals between connected PCs
• Designed for large and high resolution displays such as multimedia display, Apple Cinema displays, stock trading setups, and medical displays
Included in Package
1x 4-port DVI-USB KVM switch
4x Rubber feet
1x Power adapter
1x User manual
Cables not included - see listing of compatible cables below