Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SV231DD2DUA: Switch between two computers sharing two DVI displays, speakers & mic, USB keyboard & mouse, and USB 2.0 peripherals
• TAA compliant for government GSA schedule purchases
• Switch audio devices independently
• Supports front-panel push-buttons and hot-keys for computer selection
• All-metal chassis for long-term durability
• USB 2.0 hub for peripheral sharing (thumb drives, external hard drives, web cams, etc.)
This TAA compliant 2-port dual DVI USB KVM switch allows up to two PCs, each with dual DVI video outputs, to share two monitors, one microphone and set of speakers, one keyboard and one mouse as well as two other USB peripherals.
An ideal solution for graphic designers, CAD/CAM designers or educational and financial institutions, the dual view KVM switch allows you to instantly switch back and forth between dual DVI display PCs at the touch of a button, while maintaining professional level video quality on both monitors. The dual DVI switch also features an integrated USB hub port that allows USB 2.0 peripherals such as thumb drives, external hard drives or web cams to be shared between attached systems - eliminating duplicate peripheral costs.
The StarTech.com advantage
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub and mic/audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices
• Take full advantage of Dual head video cards by switching up to two machines across two high resolution DVI monitors
• Absolutely no software or drivers required providing a completely OS independent KVM solution
• Two system control for single user workstations with dual head video cards, increasing user productivity in the office
• Control up to two dual display multimedia computers with a single set of console peripherals (keyboard, mouse, and two monitors)
• Ideal for financial/banking industries, graphic designers, multi-media applications and industries using CAD/CAM applications, and multiple screens
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub and mic/audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals
Included in Package
1x 2-port dual DVI USB KVM
4x Foot pads
1x Universal power adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)
1x Instruction manual
Cables not included - see listing of compatible cables below
Note: This KVM switch supports DVI-D (digital) signaling only