Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
DP2DVIADAP: DisplayPort to DVI-D video adapter
with resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 1080p
This DisplayPort DVI adapter lets you connect a DVI-D display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g. DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort enabled display while providing a hassle-free connection to any DisplayPort video card/signal source.
The DVI/DisplayPort adapter supports display resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability.
DP2DVIADAP is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• DP2DVIADAP makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D display
• Easy to use, no software or drivers required
• The DisplayPort to DVI adapter allows for an easy and hassle free connection to any DVI-D (digital) display
Features and Benefits
• Easy to use, no software required
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p