Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SV211USB: Control two VGA-USB PCs with a single monitor, keyboard/mouse
with a remote push-button switch, switching software and multi-platform support (Mac, PC)
• Switch PCs via a remote-control push-button, hot-keys or switching software (included) supporting both PC and Mac platforms
• Integrated KVM cables (and remote switch)
• USB-powered - no external power supply required
SV211USB 2-port VGA cable KVM switch lets you control two VGA, USB-equipped PCs or Macs with a single monitor, keyboard and mouse.
To help organize your desk without sacrificing valuable work space, this VGA-USB KVM switch features a compact footprint and integrated KVM cables that can be connected directly to your systems. Plus, the KVM is USB-powered, eliminating the need for a bulky external power adapter and wall outlet.
This VGA KVM switch offers support for resolutions up to 2048x1536, for the ability to drive a high-resolution VGA display. For simple switching between connected systems, the KVM features a convenient push-button remote switch on a 5 foot cable, as well as keyboard hot-key support and PC or Mac® compatible switching software.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Avoid cabling hassles with integrated KVM and remote switch cables
• Save desk space with a compact design
• Switch between systems easily using the included remote switch
• Great for PC test/burn-in computer control, saving the desk space required for two monitors, keyboards and mice
• Perfect for sharing computers and attached peripherals in the home or home office
• Dual system control for single user workstations, increasing user productivity in the office
Included in Package
1x KVM switch
1x Software CD
1x Instruction manual