Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB-C hub with individual on/off port switches
add 4x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 enabled desktop/laptop
• Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C/Thunderbolt™ 3 by adding four USB Type-A (5Gbps) ports with individual port switches
• 15W power shared between downstream devices
• Each USB Type-A port has an on/off push button (with LEDs) to disconnect power/data to devices
• Save energy by turning off SSD/thumb drives, web cams, headsets, etc. when not in use
• Port switches enable you to direct power to selected peripherals, power on/off without physically unplugging the device which reduces wear and tear on the USB port
• Lightweight with black plastic housing and small form factor
• Attached USB Type-C host cable
• USB Bus-powered
• OS independent, supporting major operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
• USB 2.0/1.0 device compatible
This portable USB-C™ hub gives you an easy way to add four USB Type-A ports to your USB-C equipped laptop, tablet or smartphone, with individual power switches to conserve power. The USB-C to USB Type-A hub plugs easily into your laptop's USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port. Plus, it's bus-powered for easy portability.
Connect Your Current USB Devices
Use your existing USB Type-A devices such as flash drives, mouse, keyboard and external hard drives. The 4-port hub converts your computer's USB-C port into four USB Type-A ports, and it's backward compatible with your older USB 2.0 devices.
Individual On/Off Switches
Each USB port on the hub has its own power switch so you can turn off devices when they're not in use. This means you can better manage power consumption for your USB devices, without having to physically disconnect the device or cable.
With its compact, lightweight design, this USB hub is designed for portable use. The versatile hub is bus-powered, which means it draws its power directly from your computer's USB-C port, with no need for an external power adapter. You can travel lighter with fewer cables to carry with you.
Plug and Play
The 4-Port USB-C hub installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
• Take the hub with you when you travel, to connect your USB devices
• Switch unused ports off when using high power-consuming USB equipment
• Perfect for office, hot-desk, home office and bring-your-own-device environments