Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB-C hub
add 3x USB Type-A and 1x USB Type-C ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 enabled desktop/laptop
• Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 by adding four USB Type-A (5Gbps) ports
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps)
• Draws bus power up to 15W (3A/5V shared with devices) from host
• Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and USB 2.0
• Speed up to 5Gbps
• Supports thumb drives, data storage devices, keyboards, mice, web cams, headsets
• Light weight with durable white plastic housing
• Attached USB Type-C host cable
• Small form factor
• OS Independent supports Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
• Driver-less setup
This TAA compliant 4-port USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub lets you connect a wider range of peripherals to your MacBook Pro, MacBook and other USB-C™ laptops. The hub expands your laptop or desktop connectivity by enabling you to connect both USB Type-A and USB Type-C devices through a single USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port.
Expand Your USB Connectivity
Extend the life of your current USB Type-A devices and take advantage of newer devices that feature USB tYPE-C.
This USB-C hub lets you expand your USB connection options using the USB Type-C port on your computer. It offers three USB Type-A ports and one USB Type-C port, so you can connect traditional USB devices as well as newer USB Type-C devices to your USB-C laptop.
Take It With You Wherever You Go
You can travel lighter, with a single USB-C adapter that lets you connect virtually any USB peripheral.
With its compact and rugged design, you can take this portable USB hub anywhere you go. Because it's so compact, it's easy to tuck into your laptop bag and only takes up a small amount of desk space when you connect it to your workstation. The hub is ideal for use in hot-desk or BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) environments.
For portable applications, having the integrated host (USB Type-C) cable means one less thing to remember to carry with you.
Add Four USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports In Seconds
This USB-C expansion hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of operating systems such as Windows®, macOS, Linux® and Chrome OS™. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
• Use the USB Type-C port on your port-limited MacBook Pro, Ultrabook™, Chromebook Pixel™, or laptop to expand your connection options by adding three USB Type-A ports and one USB Type-C port
• Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, and connect virtually any USB peripheral wherever you go
• Perfect for home, office, hot-desk, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) environments