Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) USB-C hub with cable management
add 4x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 enabled desktop/laptop
• Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 by adding four USB Type-A (5Gbps) ports
• USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps)
• Supports USB 2.0/1.0 devices
• 15W shared power with all downstream devices
• Supports SSD/thumb drives, data storage, keyboards, mice, web cams, headsets
• Hideaway cable management to prevent tangles in laptop bags or pockets
• Lightweight with durable plastic housing
• OS independent, works with Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS, Android
• Attached long USB Type-C host cable for USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 laptops on stands or 2-in-1s (Surface Pro 7/Book 3, iPad Pro/Air)
This 4 port USB-C hub enables you to connect four USB Type-A peripherals to your USB-C laptop or computer, an ideal solution for adding USB ports to a device that has limited USB ports available. It features a wrap-around cable manager, allowing you to tuck away the built-in cable for easy portability.
Expands the Connectivity of Your Computer
With this USB-C hub you can connect four USB Type-A devices to a single USB Type-C port on your USB-C host device.
The USB hub shares up to 15W (5V/3A) of power between connected devices, making it an ideal solution for connecting SSD/thumb drives, data storage, keyboards, mice, web cams and USB headsets.
The USB hub is backward compatible with USB 2.0 (480 Mbps).
Highly Portable and Sleek
Featuring a durable plastic housing that's lightweight, and a sleek warp-around cable management system, this USB hub is the perfect travel companion for your laptop. Its small footprint ensures it will store easily in your laptop bag, and the wrap-around cable manager prevents tangles, ensuring easy accessibility.
The USB hub is bus powered so there's no bulky external power adapter.
Wide Device Compatibility
The USB hub is OS independent ensuring support on a wide range of platforms including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android.
The built-in host cable is 11 inches (28 cm) long, providing enough length to easily integrate into any workstation, reaching your host device even when it's placed on a laptop riser or stand.
The USB-C host connection works with any USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptop, tablet, smartphone or 2-in-1, such as Surface Pro 7, Surface Book, iPad Pro, MacBook/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air, XPS or X1 Carbon.