Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) USB-C hub with cable management
add 3x USB Type-C and 1x USB Type-A ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3/4 enabled desktop/laptop
• Expand your laptop or MacBook connectivity through USB-C by adding three USB Type-C and one USB Type-A ports (10Gbps)
• Built-in wrap-around cable
• Supports up to 15W of power (provided by USB host) that's shared across all connected downstream devices
• Small-form-factor durable plastic housing
• Backward compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1/2.0/1.0
• Works with any USB-C host device including laptops, ultrabooks (Lenovo, HP, Dell, Microsoft and Apple Macbook Pro/Macbook Air) and tablets, convertibles and Chromebooks (Google Pixelbook, iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy devices)
• OS independent with native plug-and-play support on all operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
• Bus Powered
This 4-port USB-C hub expands the connectivity of a USB-C laptop. This hub features four USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) enabled ports - three USB Type-C and one USB Type-A - that support high-bandwidth USB peripherals.
Connect the attached USB Type-C cable to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3/4 port located on the host computer, to enable the quick connection of up to 4 peripherals.
Convenient Portability and Easy Setup
This USB-C hub is a compact and lightweight portable laptop accessory. It draws up to 15 Watts of power from the host laptop. The hub is bus powered and provides up to 2A of power to each port.
The attached cable measures 9.8 inches (25cm) in length. This cable can be stored when the hub is being transported in a laptop bag, facilitating tangle-free stow-away portability.
USB-C and USB-A Compatibility
With one Type-A and three Type-C ports, and backward compatibility with USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480Mbps), this USB hub supports new and legacy USB devices. Connect flash drives, video capture devices and external hard drives, with data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps.
This USB Type-C hub enhances productivity, providing the connections needed for the efficient use of multiple peripherals.
Hassle-Free Plug-and-Play Installation
The 4-port USB hub is OS independent. It supports all operating systems including Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, iPad OS and Android. This adapter is plug-and-play, requiring no software or drivers.
• Connect external storage devices (e.g. thumb drives, HDDs/SSDs), HD cameras, mice, keyboards, webcams, and/or USB headsets to a computer
• Ideal for mobile workers, for use in the office and at home
• Compact size works well in small or shared workspaces such as hot desks