Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
3-port, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) USB-C hub w/ fast-charging port and Ethernet
add 2x USB Type-A and 1x USB Type-C ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 enabled desktop/laptop, supporting BC 1.2 for fast device charging and Ethernet
• 2x USB Type-A and 1x USB Type-C ports
• USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps)
• USB Type-A supporting BC 1.2 for fast device charging
• Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45), ideal for laptops/tablets without LAN ports
• V-LAN tagging
• 9K jumbo frames for secure Ethernet connectivity
• 24W power supply adapter enables the USB Type-A port to provide 1.5A of power to data synced devices
• Charges devices when a host PC isn't connected with 2.4A of power
• Supports Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS and Android with automatic driver installation in most versions
• Adds ports to any USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 laptop, Ultrabook or smartphone
• 3.3 foot (1 m) USB Type-C cable included
• Small, compact footprint
• Securely mountable to a desk, wall or monitor with StarTech.com mounts (SSPMSUDWM/SSPMSVESA) sold separately
• Connectivity Tools application provided with this device improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout and Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities
Expand the connectivity of your USB-C laptop with this new generation USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 hub offering 10Gbps supporting greater bus bandwidth to connected devices and faster data transfer speeds. This self-powered 3-port USB-C hub plugs into the USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your device, adding one LAN port, one USB Type-C port, and two USB Type-A ports, so you can quickly connect more USB devices.
Gigabit Network Access
For faster and more consistent network connections, the USB 3.2 Gen 2 hub's integrated Gigabit Ethernet port provides wired network access that is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards. The GbE port also supports Wake-on-LAN (WoL), so you can remotely wake your computer over your network.
Easy Setup and Installation
This compact, lightweight USB-C hub is a convenient and compact addition to your laptop setup. The hub is self-powered and includes a universal power adapter to provide better support of USB devices, such as external storage, that may draw more power.
The USB Type-C host cable is detached and with an extended length of 3.3 feet (1 m), it provides more flexibility for longer reach connection requirements and plug and play installation.
For added flexibility and security, the mini hub features mounting holes to work with StarTech.com dock mounts such as SSPMSVESA or SSPMSUDWM.
Connect USB Type-C and USB Type-A Peripherals
With ports for both USB Type-C and USB Type-A peripherals, this hub is backwards compatible supporting both legacy and new USB devices. It features one always-on USB Type-A fast charge port which supports two modes of operation:
• Data transfer and charging when the laptop is connected and on
• Dedicated or hostless charging which provides a higher charging current, when the host is off, on standby, or disconnected
You can connect video capture devices, portable flash drives, and external hard drives, with fast data transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps. This 3 port USB Type-C hub enhances your productivity, giving you the connections you need while you work or travel.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
• Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts
• Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security
• USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
• Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN
Included in Package
1x USB-C Hub
1x Universal Power Adapter
4x Power Adapter Clips (NA/JP, UK, EU, ANZ)
1x 3.3 foot [1 m] USB Type-C Host Cable