Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
3-port, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) USB-C hub with Ethernet
add 2x USB Type-A and 1x USB Type-C ports to a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 enabled desktop/laptop, bus-powered
• 1x USB Type-C, 2x USB Type-A and 1x GbE ports
• SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps)
• Supports USB 3.0/2.0/1.0 devices
• Full Duplex Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port for wired connectivity w/Jumbo Frames, Wake-On-Lan, 10/100/1000 Mbps auto negotiation, V-LAN Tagging, and Layer 2 Priority encoding
• Power up to 15W (3A) shared with all downstream devices
• Supports SSD/thumb drives, data storage, keyboards, mice, etc.
• Lightweight USB bus powered
• Durable aluminum housing
• 9.8" (25 cm) attached USB Type-C host cable
• Small desktop form factor
• Driverless setup
• Supporting major operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS and Android
• Thunderbolt 3 (TB3) host compatible
• Connectivity Tools application provided with this device, the improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout and Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities
Expand the connectivity of your USB-C laptop with this new generation USB 3.2 Gen 2 hub offering 10Gbps supporting greater bandwidth to connected devices and faster data transfer speeds.
This bus-powered 3-port USB-C hub plugs into the USB-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your device, adding one LAN port, one USB Type-C port, and two USB Type-A ports, so you can quickly connect more USB devices.
Gigabit Network Access
For faster and more consistent network connections, the USB 3.2 Gen 2 hub's integrated Gigabit Ethernet port provides wired network access that is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards. The GbE port also supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL), so you can remotely wake your computer over your network.
Convenient Portability and Easy Setup
This compact, lightweight USB-C hub is a convenient and portable addition to your laptop accessories. The USB Type-C cable is built-in, and the hub is bus-powered, so it draws its power directly from your computer's USB Type-C port, with no external power required. This means fewer cables to carry with you when you travel.
The hub can draw up to 15 Watts of power from the connected host and operating multiple bus powered devices at one time with the total available power dependent on the connected host.
The extended length attached cable of 9.8" (25 cm) provides more flexibility for longer reach connection requirements and plug and play installation.
Connect Both USB Type-C and USB Type-A Peripherals
With ports for both USB Type-C and USB Type-A peripherals, this hub is backwards compatible supporting both legacy and new USB devices. You can connect flash drives, video capture devices and external hard drives, with fast data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps. This USB-C hub enhances your productivity, giving you the connections, you need while you work.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
• Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts
• Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security
• USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
• Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN
• Ideal for mobile workers, for use in the office and at home
• Compact size works well in small or shared workspaces such as hot desks